Just copped a Charger Daytona R/T (pics)

^GXP is the 6.2L with 415HP. It also comes with the TR-6060 six manual or the six speed auto but in this case the manual ****** is the more expensive option

main.php

AYE!! AYE!!

OP HAVE fun getting pulled over by cops. thats a hot vehicle that they look for and you know they stereotype :T

your from MI....i can tell from Lafontaine dealer tags and the houses in the background!!

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ... dont put chrome rims on it, either color mathc or black it out ... nice that you gopt the v8 too ...

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by solesavage

dont put chrome rims on it.
Co sign... I'd either keep the current wheels, and work on stance, or get some good looking wheels Powder coated black, of matte black to match the Trunk.

I think anything looks good slammed though...

slammed_dodge_charger_with_airride_1-568-426.jpg

slammed_dodge_charger_with_airride_1_1-568-426.jpg

slammed_dodge_charger_with_airride_3_1-568-426.jpg

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

a0bcx.jpg

Now that's dope

Originally Posted by superbness

My aunt grand am V6 has 350 hp
350 HP Grand Am V6
roll.gif
...the G8 GT which has a V8 has 360 HP

Nice car and even nicer price...congrats!

Wow thats a really good steal. I was thinking about copping either that or a SRT-8 but I decided to take another route after I crashed mine. Heres what itlooked like before I totaled it. If you put anything more than 20's your gonna lose MAJOR power and gas mileage.

You got a good price for that car. Yea I agree just tint your windows and if you put diferent rims don't put crome ones one. Like someone posted the Srt:nerd:r viper wheels would look good either way good pickup.

Back
Top Bottom