Just copped a Charger Daytona R/T (pics)

^^ those are 26' he has air bags on his charger. He had that car in car show here in houston not that long ago

ive had my eye on a charger for the longest now. either a white, black, or red one. limo tint, black wheels, black'd out head and tail lights. exhaust, andaudio and ill be straight.

you got one hell on a deal on that though. im looking at 08s r/ts for a little under 21k out here. ill have it by the end of the year though.

Congrats, I'd go with 22s if you can swing it. Some joints wit some big +%@ lips

You should have a great summer!

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

loonyrobert wrote:
i see something like this in my future...
you and me both..............but that is a great deal on that whip tho congrats.......and rims 24 inches NOTHING LESS

you must have 24 on all ur cars!
indifferent.gif

thanks everybody...my fault, im on a little vacation, just landed in AZ...but yeah i think i got a good deal on it, and i paid cash for it for everybody whowas asking...yeah im thinking about some black 22"s with a chrome lip, i think that would look pretty dope.

Originally Posted by eight2one

your from MI....i can tell from Lafontaine dealer tags and the houses in the background!!
haha yupp...i got the family deal! lmao...i drove hour and half to get there but it was well worth it
pimp.gif

u go to UofM?

Originally Posted by socluis90

I'd go with 22's personally but that's a nice whip. congrats

exactly. the wheel well is so big on these that u HAVE to throw the deuces on there. don't disrespect yourself by putting 20s on it homes.
cool lil whip tho.

16 is a great deal.. .. id do it.. except for the fact that its a dodge.. id still push it tho

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

your from MI....i can tell from Lafontaine dealer tags and the houses in the background!!
haha yupp...i got the family deal! lmao...i drove hour and half to get there but it was well worth it
pimp.gif

u go to UofM?

naw but Im from Ann Arbor tho....which LaFontaine dealership did you cop it from?

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

pimp.gif

u go to UofM?

naw but Im from Ann Arbor tho....which LaFontaine dealership did you cop it from?
umm not sure, it was a brand new, crazy sweet place tho...it was like hour and half away from my house and my dad drove lol so i have no clue.

i want these 22"s...cheapest i can find is like $2,500 wheels and tires..can somebody help me find them at a good price! Lexani LX 7 is the model

Back
Top Bottom