Just copped my AJ Concord 6 Rings....What do Y'all think about this shoe?

i just dont like the 13 sole. it just makes the shoe look soo bulky. would rather have had a 12 or 14 sole.

Originally Posted by ShoeeFreakk

dere ok

eek.gif

Originally Posted by youngJEDIFRESH

pretty tough...i got em because i dont have a pair of concords..and they are eerily similar

wow. this is what NT has become. a) no pics b) there is a pick up thread c) u my friend, are captain obvious. eerily similar to concords...really?!?!?!? thatsa shocker

I will only pick these up for $50 or under.. Anywhere higher then that, it's a "no-no" for me.

thats like asking me if i like hyundai or kia or daewoo. if the 6ix rings was the last jordan on Earth i would wear reebok or walk bearfoot first.

They look good in person and the quality isn't half bad. One of the better Jordan's that's came out this year imo.

Originally Posted by mikeposite

thats like asking me if i like hyundai or kia or daewoo. if the 6ix rings was the last jordan on Earth i would wear reebok or walk bearfoot first.

OUTCH!

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Manatti23

Wore mine last night, definite crowd pleaser/neck breaker...

indifferent.gif

neak breaker huh
roll.gif
Yeah they are...not everyone who says "nice shoes" is an elitest snob/hyepbeast.

Girls like them, and thats all that really matters.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Manatti23

Wore mine last night, definite crowd pleaser/neck breaker...

indifferent.gif

neak breaker huh
roll.gif
Yeah they are...not everyone who says "nice shoes" is an elitest snob/hyepbeast.

Girls like them, and thats all that really matters.
girls like them, thats all that really matters?umm no .... thought ppl just bought what they like and not matter what everyone else thinks, guessnot..

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Don't like them. I know they have the same colorway as the XIs, but I just couldnt bring myself to buy these. I would just pay more for some XIs, not some that look like them.

Honestly, I would never associate myself with 6 rings not because of the fusion factor, etc etc. but I gotta say these are aesthetically pleasing. Nice, simpleand clean colorway compared to the laser, or even the olympic joints. Even the black/red pair isn't bad at all. These are strictly for the people thataren't hooked on what other people's opinions are...

Back
Top Bottom