JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Am i the only 1who thinks this guy looks SIMILAR tohttp://photobucket.com/images/13 year old father.....

But anyways.. HONDA Ek9 Type R FTW ALways.. You could've save A LOT of mula if you got a Nissan Silvia w/ SR20DET egine SWAP

LMAO
roll.gif
�thanks for reminding me who he looks like

nice car, but peeping the first few seconds of that vid, i can already tell ure a @%+$$% lame

Yo, why do you care what NT has to say about your life? You're in highschool with a GT-R, actin like an ##$ with friends, and trying too hard. Just chillwith trying to prove to us show off what you have. Grow up and act like you have some respect for yourselfand us.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

nice car, but peeping the first few seconds of that vid, i can already tell ure a @%+$$% lame
I think so too. Your friends seem pretty noob too. Ya'll have a GTR and can't even get a single lady in it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Post videos or pics?
grin.gif
........................................ill wait
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Fact of the matter is no one is hating on jealousy or envy... look at his vids... I'm hating cause he's a D-bag.
happy.gif
My man, you aint never lie.
indifferent.gif
did you just quote your self?
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
Post videos or pics?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm gonna have to agree with him. Whether you really have the GT-R or not, you're still a lame. I'm not even hating, I'm just speaking thetruth.

roll.gif
Post videos or pics?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

why would i need to post pics of myself or my car? my personal life is my personal life, u attention grubbing *$**%. like dude said above, have someself-respect for yourself and self-respect for others. ull learn the hard way one day.

roll.gif
Post videos or pics?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

why would i need to post pics of myself or my car? my personal life is my personal life, u attention grubbing $$*$#. like dude said above, have some self-respect for others and self-respect for others. ull learn the hard way one day.
it has nothing to do with attention just posted the videos for the NTers like you that called ducktales and hated. how are you gonna tell someoneyou dont know to have self-respect?who are you?post some pics so we can see you? stop lurking
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Post videos or pics?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

why would i need to post pics of myself or my car? my personal life is my personal life, u attention grubbing $$*$#. like dude said above, have some self-respect for others and self-respect for others. ull learn the hard way one day.
it has nothing to do with attention just posted the videos for the NTers like you that called ducktales and hated. how are you gonna tell someone you dont know to have self-respect?who are you?post some pics so we can see you? stop lurking
nerd.gif
Easily. Have some self-respect. All you're doing right now is showing off your car, and whoring yourself for attention. Why shouldany of us (who have posted our pics before) post any pics to YOU? Tell me that.

And you know damn well you posted that video to show off. Stop trying to front and call it 'evidence.' We dont care if you have a GT-R.

roll.gif
Post videos or pics?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

it has nothing to do with attention just posted the videos for the NTers like you that called ducktales and hated. how are you gonna tell someone you dont know to have self-respect?who are you?post some pics so we can see you? stop lurking
nerd.gif
Whats the point of trying to prove people you've never met in your life wrong?

Thats all I want to know.

I mean if my parents bought me a car like that I'd be out stunting on real life cats....

You're perpetuating the hate, almost as if you're looking for it...

roll.gif
Post videos or pics?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
uh, i never claimed your post to be a lie or "ducktales"... just look at your own videos, you're a spoiled little brat, it'snot hard to see........

post my pics??? why should i feel the need to post my pics infront of all these people i don't know? ol alfie lookin %@++$%*%$$$@
roll.gif

Sputnik wrote:

aubstuh86 wrote:

roll.gif
Post videos or pics?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

why would i need to post pics of myself or my car? my personal life is my personal life, u attention grubbing $$*$#. like dude said above, have some
self-respect for others and self-respect for others. ull learn the hard way one day.

nerd.gif

You don't call what you did attention whoring??? Driving the GT-R at a mall, opening the window screaming to random people???
You couldn't even pick up the chick in the video with the GT-R because you were such a lame...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wish I had rich parents to buy me everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what they say, First Class, No Class...
100% spot on.

Crazy how the world balances out like that.
Rather be poor than a young douche.
laugh.gif

You don't call what you did attention whoring??? Driving the GT-R at a mall, opening the window screaming to random people???

roll.gif
for reeal though.

If i had a GT-r Ibe on the interstate trying to see what top speed I could get it to, and then trade it in for something with a manual gear box.

im not even gonna correct you
tired.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

100% spot on.

laugh.gif

Well, I don't know about that. In this day and age, you need money to survive. However, if I was rich, I wouldn't be a douche, either. I will bespending it like crazy, but I wouldn't be a lame about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

100% spot on.

laugh.gif

Well, I don't know about that. In this day and age, you need money to survive. However, if I was rich, I wouldn't be a douche, either. I will be spending it like crazy, but I wouldn't be a lame about it.
laugh.gif

Word. Humility is key. Without it, you wont garner any respect. And what good is money without the respect?

roll.gif
for reeal though.

If i had a GT-r Ibe on the interstate trying to see what top speed I could get it to, and then trade it in for something with a manual gear box.
im not even gonna correct you
tired.gif
go on....
nerd.gif

Althought having a manual gearbox is fun, look at all the recent racing cars. As for the GTR, it has two clutches, but the computer shifts gears. no matterwhat you do, the computer will always be faster and more responsive than a human. this car was built to go as fast as it car, and in order to do so a computerhas to do some work. your sentence doesnt even make sense, but then again it explains why your name is Hen Lin.
eyes.gif

as for the other person, we were just messing around having some fun. We werent actually trying to pick up girls like that, just goofing around

Back
Top Bottom