JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Sputnik
roll.gif
.� and that rebuttal about your knowledge with cars... who cares, it still disregards the fact ure still a spoiled douche.� do u tho, im out.�
dude braggin while goin 12mph in a fast car...ill race you in my supra, first one to hit the tree yonder wins....readdy??? GOOO!!

Your car is nice.

You are lame for wanting so much attention.

Other dudes in here are salty.

None of this affects me.

Carry on.

GTRs are sick...Yo whats good though you look like your russian and judging by the name...im thinking mafioso money

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

im in seattle, sorry flew from seattle to cali, then drove to seattle back. the jeans are 7's that are super comfortable. i wore them bc they are super comfortable and soft.

So you got it in Cali from a dealership and drove it back to WA?........bull, how did you get Cali plates then??? they dont give you plates at the dealership son
Well if he drove it back to WA.....They'd have to give him temp plates so he doesn't get stopped by the cops..
Nice whip though bro...

#+$ you look like a douche in the video you posted up. i feel sorry for that gtr. spoiled kids these days.
smh.gif
dont deserve cars like that at such an early age.hope you dont crash it. you thinkyour car is manual? where the hell is the clutch pedal? THERE IS NONE. you drive an automatic. big deal. it has shift paddles. any tuner will pick the previousmodels before this. i'd get the z-tuned r34 over this
sick.gif
. now thats areal gtr to talk about. i work at nissan and i'm more hyped up about the 370z than this. have fun paying for maintenance on the car. i hope you know whatvoids the warranty already. your car won't last that long.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

roll.gif
.� and that rebuttal about your knowledge with cars... who cares, it still disregards the fact ure still a spoiled douche.� do u tho, im out.�
dude braggin while goin 12mph in a fast car...ill race you in my supra, first one to hit the tree yonder wins....readdy??? GOOO!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
son he was in a parking lot

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

roll.gif
you clowns are STILL hating on this dude?

indifferent.gif
your sooooooooooooolame for that video are you really that desperate for attention... and no i'm not hating just acknowledging how foolish you are.

im just looking at it like this.........

im 24 years old now....................BUT at his age my friends an I would prolly act just like that. maybe worse

im just looking at it like this.........

im 24 years old now....................BUT at his age my friends an I would prolly act just like that.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

to OP, if it is your car, i'd go with some coilovers, maybe a Mine's or Amuse exhaust, and the Amuse cf front lip. simple but effective.
Was this not the same person who had a fake gucci interior and lime green brake calipers?

You expect him to go with quality parts like Amuse and/or Mine's?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by finnns2003

to OP, if it is your car, i'd go with some coilovers, maybe a Mine's or Amuse exhaust, and the Amuse cf front lip. simple but effective.
Was this not the same person who had a fake gucci interior and lime green brake calipers?

You expect him to go with quality parts like Amuse and/or Mine's?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
true.

once again....

youre car is fresh harvested piff.

your friends are herbs.

get some new ones.

im done.

Nice car + corny teen( I mean cmon, who HASNT been corny at least in point of they lifetime?) + jealous NTers = this

Back
Top Bottom