JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

Wish I had rich parents to buy me everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what they say, First Class, No Class...
100% spot on.

Crazy how the world balances out like that.
Rather be poor than a young douche.
laugh.gif

Well, I don't know about that. In this day and age, you need money to survive. However, if I was rich, I wouldn't be a douche, either. I will be spending it like crazy, but I wouldn't be a lame about it.
laugh.gif

From my life experience, what I have seen is, if you're born or brought up into money, you tend to become a certified douche.
And of course, that all falls from the parents not teaching their kids respect.

Not saying everyone who was raised around money will become that, just from what I've seen.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Sputnik wrote:

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

You don't call what you did attention whoring??? Driving the GT-R at a mall, opening the window screaming to random people???

roll.gif
for reeal though.

If i had a GT-r Ibe on the interstate trying to see what top speed I could get it to, and then trade it in for something with a manual gear box.

im not even gonna correct you
tired.gif

go on....
nerd.gif

Althought having a manual gearbox is fun, look at all the recent racing cars. As for the GTR, it has two clutches, but the computer shifts gears. no matter what you do, the computer will always be faster and more responsive than a human. this car was built to go as fast as it car, and in order to do so a computer has to do some work. your sentence doesnt even make sense, but then again it explains why your name is Hen Lin.
eyes.gif

as for the other person, we were just messing around having some fun. We werent actually trying to pick up girls like that, just goofing around

Shows how much you know about cars. Humans have more control of the gears and speed than the computer does. You can down shift or up shift when you really needto instead or the computer having to guess. Yes, computers may shift faster than humans, but what use is that if you don't have control of your gears inorder to take turns more properly?

You don't call what you did attention whoring??? Driving the GT-R at a mall, opening the window screaming to random people???

roll.gif
for reeal though.

If i had a GT-r Ibe on the interstate trying to see what top speed I could get it to, and then trade it in for something with a manual gear box.
tired.gif
go on....
nerd.gif

Althought having a manual gearbox is fun, look at all the recent racing cars. As for the GTR, it has two clutches, but the computer shifts gears. no matter what you do, the computer will always be faster and more responsive than a human. this car was built to go as fast as it car, and in order to do so a computer has to do some work. your sentence doesnt even make sense, but then again it explains why your name is Hen Lin.

as for the other person, we were just messing around having some fun. We werent actually trying to pick up girls like that, just goofing around
its late, i could careless how i sound, and where in your statement did you correct me?

anyway, I dont like this recent technology in cars (case in point TT has that dual-clutch BS)

Automatics are for posers like you.

but then again it explains why your name is Hen Lin.
Come again?

ohwell.gif
you sir are an idiot.
wink.gif
the car is not an automatic, there are no automatic GT-R's.
how am i a poser, the car is not loaned or leased, im not pretending to be anything.
this thread has turned the wrong direction, which i regret.
If you knew me in real life you would know that i never show off or try to make others jealous, that is not me.
i actually hate when people do that, so if it appeared this way then i apoligize.
i was just exciting for a new car, and was sharing my experience with you guys.
anyways im done with this stupid thread, half the stuff posted in here wasnt even me, but my friend but i dont mind,
so goodnight
smokin.gif

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

Sputnik wrote:

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

roll.gif
for reeal though.

tired.gif

go on....
nerd.gif

Althought having a manual gearbox is fun, look at all the recent racing cars. As for the GTR, it has two clutches, but the computer shifts gears. no matter
what you do, the computer will always be faster and more responsive than a human. this car was built to go as fast as it car, and in order to do so a computer
has to do some work. your sentence doesnt even make sense, but then again it explains why your name is Hen Lin.

its late, i could careless how i sound, and where in your statement did you correct me?

anyway, I dont like this recent technology in cars (case in point TT has that dual-clutch BS)

Come again?

Truth be told, tiptronic will be the future, I'm sorry to say. You can shift faster, and you won't need to step on the clutch in order to shift.However, I would NOT mind having a V-Spec II Nur or Silvia S15 Spec R with a stick transmission.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
for reeal though.

tired.gif
go on....
nerd.gif

Come again?

ohwell.gif
you sir are an idiot.
wink.gif
how am i a poser, the car is not loaned or leased, im not pretending to be anything.
If you knew me in real life you would know that i never show off or try to make others jealous, that is not me.
i actually hate when people do that, so if it appeared this way then i apoligize.
anyways im done with this stupid thread, half the stuff posted in here wasnt even me, but my friend but i dont mind,
so goodnight
smokin.gif

It's semi-automatic. Stop splitting hairs son.

Regardless. What do you have to prove? Its your car. Why do you have to prove it to others?

Hen, how old are you? 20 something right? How are you arguing with this kid?

Sputnik wrote:

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

roll.gif
for reeal though.

tired.gif

go on....
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Shows how much you know about cars. Humans have more control of the gears and speed than the computer does. You can down shift or up shift when you really need to instead or the computer having to guess. Yes, computers may shift faster than humans, but what use is that if you don't have control of your gears in order to take turns more properly?
No, shows how much you know about cars. Humans, in the GTR, have complete control of when to stift, to what gear, and when. the computer just doesthe shifting to make it faster. there are paddle shifters that you use to shift or downshift anytime. therefore youre an idiot
pimp.gif

roll.gif
for reeal though.

tired.gif
go on....
nerd.gif

Come again?
ohwell.gif
you sir are an idiot.
wink.gif
so goodnight
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
coming from you, that doesnt phase me one bit.

im glad, there would be a problem otherwise. no member on NT should ever phase you, so what exception am I.
internet is serious business.

Sputnik wrote:

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

Sputnik wrote:

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

roll.gif
for reeal though.

tired.gif

go on....
nerd.gif

Althought having a manual gearbox is fun, look at all the recent racing cars. As for the GTR, it has two clutches, but the computer shifts gears. no matter
what you do, the computer will always be faster and more responsive than a human. this car was built to go as fast as it car, and in order to do so a
computer has to do some work. your sentence doesnt even make sense, but then again it explains why your name is Hen Lin.
eyes.gif

Shows how much you know about cars. Humans have more control of the gears and speed than the computer does. You can down shift or up shift when you really need
to instead or the computer having to guess. Yes, computers may shift faster than humans, but what use is that if you don't have control of your gears in
order to take turns more properly?
No, shows how much you know about cars. Humans, in the GTR, have complete control of when to stift, to what gear, and when. the computer just does the shifting to make it faster. there are paddle shifters that you use to shift or downshift anytime. therefore youre an idiot
pimp.gif

I'm talking the difference between automatic and manual. Humans having control of the gears = humans shifting, not the computer, no matter the technology.The human is the one shifting, not the computer. Pure automatic = computer shifting. And yes, I am aware the GT-R is tiptronic, thank you very much. You'rethe idiot.
I'm going to bed. Good night.

Originally Posted by 18key

Come again?

Really now, Sputnik, touch on this again. What do you mean by this statement?

nvm you dont understand, i thought you guys would get it. and no its not because the name sounds asian smh.

hen ive driven a stick Z for 2 years, i dont see how this car is any different minus an extra pedal. I do not understand what you guys mean by stating that icant select what gear i want and when to shift. you guys have obviously never driven in a sports car (and no, no honda civic with supra wings and ebay exhaustsdo not count).
i just dont understand how youre trying to tell me that i cant drive stick, when youve never met me

Sputnik wrote:

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

Sputnik wrote:

Hen Lin 32 wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

roll.gif
for reeal though.

tired.gif

go on....
nerd.gif

what you do, the computer will always be faster and more responsive than a human. this car was built to go as fast as it car, and in order to do so a
computer has to do some work. your sentence doesnt even make sense, but then again it explains why your name is Hen Lin.
eyes.gif

Shows how much you know about cars. Humans have more control of the gears and speed than the computer does. You can down shift or up shift when you really need
to instead or the computer having to guess. Yes, computers may shift faster than humans, but what use is that if you don't have control of your gears in
order to take turns more properly?
No, shows how much you know about cars. Humans, in the GTR, have complete control of when to stift, to what gear, and when. the computer just does the shifting to make it faster. there are paddle shifters that you use to shift or downshift anytime. therefore youre an idiot
pimp.gif

I'm talking the difference between automatic and manual. Humans having control of the gears = humans shifting, not the computer, no matter the technology. The human is the one shifting, not the computer. Pure automatic = computer shifting. And yes, I am aware the GT-R is tiptronic, thank you very much. You're the idiot.
I'm going to bed. Good night.
indifferent.gif

youre the idiot.........................
the GT-R is NOT tiptronic.
it is a manual transmission.
tiptronic is made for automatic transmissions for the driver to override the computers suggestions and choose their own rpm and time to shift gears at.

THE GT-R is a MANUAL ******, NOT AUTO/TIPTRONIC.

you do not know anything about cars
roll.gif

Sputnik wrote:
indifferent.gif

youre the idiot.........................
the GT-R is NOT tiptronic.
it is a manual transmission.
tiptronic is made for automatic transmissions for the driver to override the computers suggestions and choose their own rpm and time to shift gears at.

THE GT-R is a MANUAL ******, NOT AUTO/TIPTRONIC.

you do not know anything about cars
roll.gif

Actually its a rear mounted 6-speed dual clutch semiautomatic...

Not a manual...

indifferent.gif
YOU know nothing about cars. Tiptronic = shifting without having to step on a clutch. Tiptronic IS manual transmission, it's just a whole new way ofusing it. DO YOUR RESEARCH, KID.

Sputnik(id put a twist on you name but mods are lurkin),

that extra pedal is called a clutch.

and your whip is automatic.

Stick = clutch, Manual gear box,and shifter

I'm sorry to say this, man, but technically, the GT-R is a manual. It may not have a clutch or a stick, but it is manual because the human is the oneshifting, not the computer...

Sputnik(id put a twist on you name but mods are lurkin),

that extra pedal is called a clutch.

and your whip is automatic.

Stick = clutch, Manual gear box,and shifter

I'm sorry to say this, man, but technically, the GT-R is a manual. It may not have a clutch or a stick, but it is manual because the human is the one shifting, not the computer...

why bc of the F1 paddles?

grin.gif
still auto in my book.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the only guy on your side made you feel stupid
anyways the pedal is called a clutch PEDAL, not a clutch stupid.
when people say they changed their clutch, they didnt get a new pedal
laugh.gif

The GT-R uses a six-speed double-clutch manual transmission. There is no clutchpedal, as the dual clutches are controlled by computer.

let this thread die off people...

to OP, if it is your car, i'd go with some coilovers, maybe a Mine's or Amuse exhaust, and the Amuse cf front lip. simple but effective.

i still don't view the GT-R as a TRUE manual, even though it sort of is. But not havin a clutch, i mean what's the point?

either way, congrats on the car. No more ducktales

Props

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i still don't view the GT-R as a TRUE manual, even though it sort of is. But not havin a clutch, i mean what's the point?

either way, congrats on the car. No more ducktales

Props
thanks,
but i would also prefer a manual ****** with a gearbox to shift, although they are not available.
i had a stick 350z and miss it sooooo much.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom