JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

You live in Seattle but you have Cali tags? You just got the car yet you don't have temp tags?

I'm not hating but that sounds like BS to me. Congrats to whomever's car it really is though.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Im calling ducktales, no pics of him driving, his other no prom date thread sounds suspect and he been MIA for 4 hours yet posted in other threads.
http://niketalk.wordpress.com/

It's been called already. Make it official.
laugh.gif

a collective of L's and Ducktales. -adds to RSS

when I saw that at the auto show, I was not impressed....but I gotta give the props,whip game proper
pimp.gif

wear rubbers fam...it must be nice to have a whip like that at your age

You used to go to my school in 2nd grade
roll.gif
Lemme guess. Your name is Sergey
I saw you at the XX3 release when you bought like 6 pairs and drove off in your 350Z
Must be nice having mommy and daddy buy you anything you want.

Nice whip you should let me drive it!

Is it true that if you use the quick launch four times you lose your warranty on it? I'm not sure if this is even a fact about the GT-R. Somebody just toldme this.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I'm a bit confused that you would wash a car that you just bought. When you buy a car, they detail and wash it for you. Anyways congrats man, be safe. If you haven't driven fast cars before, take your time because it takes time to learn how to control a car that powerful. Kinda like the saying, with great power comes great responsibility.

driving it 1000+ miles makes it dirty, all the bugs and +%#$. btw im not going to prom bt myself
laugh.gif
=
my friend uses this same username his old username got banned, so hes using this one til the beginning of the month

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

You used to go to my school in 2nd grade
roll.gif
Lemme guess. Your name is Sergey
I saw you at the XX3 release when you bought like 6 pairs and drove off in your 350Z
Must be nice having mommy and daddy buy you anything you want.

word? i dont remember you, you got FB/myspace?

hahaha my jeans do not usually look like that at all, i dont know why they did though
laugh.gif

why you have cali plates on it if you live in seattle? (dont know if its been answered already, havent read the whole thread)

cool car, regardless if you actually own it or not.

and this is niketalk, we need tagged pics, and pics of a girl you know.

Seriously. Dudes rather hate and be complete pricks instead of being happy for the guy.

Don't listen to these pidarasov. Enjoy the car ...

Crazy hate goin on but if you really did cop that car your doin it bigger than 99% of NT, myself included. Congrats (if you really did cop)

Back
Top Bottom