Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I cop shoes to rock, not to flip, so IF I really wanted a pair of these Just Don 2s, I would just pay the big $$$ to a reseller.

Last edited:
Uh those are called resellers not retailers rofl
Still a retailer even if they finessed a bunch people into buying that hat
laugh.gif

i bang with their hats. i just cant pull the trigger on a $600 hat. I'm not there yet. Soon come though.

Need a wizards Snap with python on it. #DCorNothing

Plus when i think about dropping $500+ i think of all the kicks that i'd RATHER have. Thats just me. 

BEEN hip to just don. Since I seen Kanye perform at univ of MD back in 04.

Tnt is selling out. Idk, i got mine. Chargeback is a beautiful thing. If they were fake, they would have legend blues in stock. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Tnt is selling out. Idk, i got mine. Chargeback is a beautiful thing. If they were fake, they wild have legend blues in stock. Just a thought.
Nahh they fake for sure man. Sorry I wasted your time. They are scammers. I found out they scammed a bunch of people on DB8's too

Nahh they fake for sure man. Sorry I wasted your time. They are scammers. I found out they scammed a bunch of people on DB8's too
Hopefully they are just selling fakes and not stealing people's CC info and such.  The utter lack of any actual contact info should be a huge red flag.

Last edited:

Hopefully they are just selling fakes and not stealing people's CC info and such.  The utter lack of any actual contact info should be a huge red flag.
last time a site like that popped up they cleared all the money out of peoples account... and then closed the site down if you bought from that site i would cancel now not worth losing everything

Back
Top Bottom