Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Even though we are only in the second month of the calendar year, we pretty much know what is coming out for most of the year with a few expected announcements coming up. 

:stoneface:

If you look at the release calendar(s) there is pretty much nothing set past July. So you're telling me you only expect a few more shoes to be announced between August and December, between a period of 5 months, when so far they've had something new nearly every week? :smh: :smh: :smh: Come on son. That doesn't even count what else is going to be released before then, both GR and QS, or the things that have only been rumored and not confirmed.

Last edited:
All are said to be for the Holidays 2015

Three times a Charm 8s

B-xrO3CUIAEFCIz.jpg

B-xrO-zUMAA8wxG.jpg

B-xrO6pUMAEYljo.jpg

Aqua 8s

B-xrZCFUEAAgXe1.jpg

B-xrZIeVIAAxUDz.jpg

B-xrZKXUcAA8pl5.jpg

Chrome 8s

B-xrkhGVIAAKTBQ.jpg

B-xrkkXVEAAPx3d.jpg

B-xrknoUcAAkcLR.jpg

OG Powder Blue 1s

B-xrwdwUIAAKF9O.jpg

B-xrwi-UcAAoLrP.jpg

B-xrwl4VIAM_JTF.jpg

Laney 14 Lows 

B-xr6T1VEAAbNno.jpg

B-xr6ZZUcAAxQY8.jpg

B-xr6b2UEAEwgKP.jpg

Holiday 2015 7s

B-xsE9BVEAEct5-.jpg

B-xsFCmUIAE2bvR.jpg

B-xsFFMUAAADu01.jpg

Last edited:
8s really bring me back to the 90s. The first pair might be had. Them Laney 14 lows though!

Said to be limited though

ok the leather on the 3 times a charm 8s looks great the shoe as a whole looks great honestly. Added to the cop list. As for the OG carolina 1s nice but a pass for me. I know others who will welcome that shoe. The 14s are pretty much a must cop and the 7s well...they are the definition of retro and scream "early 90s" like a reverse raptor colorway. 

All three Vlll's, and that Vll are looking great :smokin Especially the Chromes though.

The retro+ 7's and 8's just made it on the cop list with how they came out, I was pretty hesitant with the descriptions but these images did it for me :pimp:.

Those 8's are awesome. What a great retro plus.

Jb releases some new photos and the whole mood changes in here.

Aquas, black & chromes, unc 1s, and laney lows for me! Those 3x a charm 8s don't look too bad. I really like the logo on the tongue. I remember seeing it on a playoff 8 sample or something like that years ago.

Last edited:
Coogi sweater Jordan 7s? Or are those the ronald mcdonald 7s?

Last edited:
This collection is very nostalgic soon as I wanted to walk away from buying mikes now this everything on that list is hot

Woa, Im going to try and cop all of those! The 7s remind me of th ese shorts I have been looking for.

vintage-gear-air-jordan-vii-shirt-short-combo-09.jpg

7s are a cool idea, but executed so poorly..
thought the same thing, but the 8s look very nice and the 1s are awesome of course and they are milking the OG 1 cow so its not surprising but i dunno if i will go for them since i have the KOs

Now I feel stupid for spending so much on a DS pair of Laney XIVs smh. Oh well, lesson learned: no need to buy older retros. They always re-release eventually

count me in for all. sevens are always a favorite. chrome eights are top 5 period. everything else looks good. time to create a jordan stash box

Back
Top Bottom