Just got my copy of MADDEN 11 full game... MY IMPRESSIONS INSIDE

mad.gif

seriously, is anyone else experiencing an incredible amount of fumbles

Sounds like same @#$! different toilet. EA as been SO lazy with this game - I loved playing it on the XBox but dont think I have bought a single 360 version, since its the same terrible game. How many days until FIFA comes out?

Sounds like same @#$! different toilet. EA as been SO lazy with this game - I loved playing it on the XBox but dont think I have bought a single 360 version, since its the same terrible game. How many days until FIFA comes out?

Played the demo and I'm not feeling it. Imma just stay with NCAA this year.
co-sign.  I do like that you can game plan now and the strategy pad allows for lightning quick defensive adjustments but that's about it.  Compared to NCAA the game is subpar (worse graphics and gameplay).  I can't imagine it getting much better than the demo before the official release. 

EA just needs to rebuild this game from the ground up instead of just tweaking the same tired game year after year...or at least let the guys who did NCAA this year have a crack at it.

Love or hate NFL 2K at least it kept EA on their toes...

Played the demo and I'm not feeling it. Imma just stay with NCAA this year.
co-sign.  I do like that you can game plan now and the strategy pad allows for lightning quick defensive adjustments but that's about it.  Compared to NCAA the game is subpar (worse graphics and gameplay).  I can't imagine it getting much better than the demo before the official release. 

EA just needs to rebuild this game from the ground up instead of just tweaking the same tired game year after year...or at least let the guys who did NCAA this year have a crack at it.

Love or hate NFL 2K at least it kept EA on their toes...

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

so if theres no turbo button, are players just sprinting every second of the play?
No it just means that your player will SPRINT when you are completely pressing on the right stick with full force and/or your player has daylight.

Don't forget that the sticks are sensitive

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

so if theres no turbo button, are players just sprinting every second of the play?
No it just means that your player will SPRINT when you are completely pressing on the right stick with full force and/or your player has daylight.

Don't forget that the sticks are sensitive

Back
Top Bottom