Just picked up my dream car...

How much did you cop that baby for? She looks/sounds good from what you described
pimp.gif

im in such envy ive always wanted an EVO
frown.gif
smh.gif
but not that i gots the fam i had to get something bigger ... im hoping as soon as my girl puts up her ride maybe i can start a new job ....

an EVO would be nice but im thinking more in the lines of a s15
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're trying to locate you so they can turn that badboy into a skeleton next week
smh.gif

btw, how does it feel getting your "dream ____" ?  do you think you'll hold on to this car for as long as you can?

I'm the type who easily gets bored of something
ohwell.gif
I always want bigger and better things
smh.gif

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

This car came with a decent amount of goodies.

-Manual Boost Controller
-Megan Exhaust Manifold
-Greddy Evo2 Turboback Exhaust
-APS Twin Vent BOV
-Defi Boost Gauge
-Autometer A/F Ratio Gauge
-Tein Springs
-Outdated as hell Vishnu  XEDE

I paid $15,500 OTD, but it's so hard to find a RS now a days.

DAMN, dud, i remember i was goon get one of those for graduation until i found out the insurance on an evo was 2400 every 6 months so i got a 350z. anywho CONGRATS that car is bad As$ not to mention it comes with what i believe are te-37 and hopefully not rotas. lol now all you need is this

gt35r
DCP_0150.jpg

1000cc injectors
AMS_Performance_Precision_Turbo_Fuel_Injectors_500x375.jpg

coils
hks_coilovers_hmd2_b856.jpg

toyo r888
R888%20Unmounted%2050.jpg

and a flight to
japan3.gif

and a 55 sec time finish at TSUKUBA. trust me if he can do it you can.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but

< STi
laugh.gif

still very
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 My dream car is a STi.. Hopefully with the next year or so..
Buy VERY nice pick up.. 
pimp.gif

How much you get it for.. How many miles are on it? 

Yes the questions I'm being asked are very hot boy esque.  I'm not worried about it getting stolen though, because most of these hoodlum Hialeah and East Miramar punks are idiots.  Unfortunately the rims aren't TE-37's, MB's haha, but if you followed the previous cars I've had you'd know that the car will be laced with VOLKS!  Do I see myself getting bored of it?  Perhaps when I get used to the speed, but the handling is just too enjoyable.  I foresee a big hole burning in my pocket. 

Still have the TL
smile.gif

as a fellow evo owner, ('05 GSR SSL) congratulations
pimp.gif

hope any previous mods don't cause you problems. keep up with maintenance and the car will treat you well. enjoy.

Originally Posted by shch

Is insurance going to kill your bank account?

Insurance is $600/6 Months for me.  USAA insurance is where it's at.  AllState quoted me at $168 and Geico (overpriced) $238.

Thanks for the input guys.

I would've stayed with your TL Type S.

Hopefully the cops don't harass you for having an Evo.

My friend had an RS and it's hilarious when dude gotta go in and unlock the doors manually from the inside so the passengers can get in.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

as a fellow evo owner, ('05 GSR SSL) congratulations
pimp.gif

hope any previous mods don't cause you problems. keep up with maintenance and the car will treat you well. enjoy.
This, another EVO owner! Congrats.

Keep this thread updated with progress
nerd.gif

sick. 15,500 to smoke 95% of the stuff in the streets.
not bad at all.

but it's still a mitsubishi.

had to say it!

wink.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I would've stayed with your TL Type S.

Hopefully the cops don't harass you for having an Evo.

My friend had an RS and it's hilarious when dude gotta go in and unlock the doors manually from the inside so the passengers can get in.
laugh.gif
Still have the TL bro.  Yea I'm hoping that w/o the wing I'd attract less attention.  The door lock thing I do see getting annoying, but I hardly have anyone ride in the back.  How's the 335i holding up?
ss

Back
Top Bottom