Just picked up my dream car...

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by wj4

I would've stayed with your TL Type S.

Hopefully the cops don't harass you for having an Evo.

My friend had an RS and it's hilarious when dude gotta go in and unlock the doors manually from the inside so the passengers can get in.
laugh.gif
Still have the TL bro.  Yea I'm hoping that w/o the wing I'd attract less attention.  The door lock thing I do see getting annoying, but I hardly have anyone ride in the back.  How's the 335i holding up?
ss
At 53,000 miles, the car is still running like clock work.  I thought about getting a new car, but I'm going to spend the money on a MBA degree instead.  I'm also not sure how much longer I'll be living in this country.

The Evo definitely has a presence, even without the wing...it's going to be loud. 
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at Flanagan. Charter > all other school in Broward (in football, not including this season)

Class of '09
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i envy you.. but congrats on the pickup. im glad to know that the EVO exceeded ur expectations. i want to own a IX in the near future and hopefully ill experience the same.

My goal is to beat Nissan GT-R's, which isn't that hard to obtain in an Evo.
I was gonna say nice pickup until I read this.
I love when people compare modded cars to stock cars
If i mod my gtr I can beat a lot of other more expensive cars too, but that doesnt mean $**!.
yeah your heavily modded eg civic can beat a gtr, congrats. at the end of the day you still got a civic.
*waits for videos of evo's destroying other cars *
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

If i mod my gtr I can beat a lot of other more expensive cars too, but that doesnt mean @#%!.
yeah your heavily modded eg civic can beat a gtr, congrats. at the end of the day you still got a civic.
eyes.gif

I couldn't agree anymore with you.
I hate when people go off "well if I slap on a turbo I can beat it" yeah well If I upgrade turbos you wont!!
smh.gif

If i mod my gtr I can beat a lot of other more expensive cars too, but that doesnt mean $**!.
eyes.gif

Now that's just stupid. Let me guess... you got beat by a civic didn't you? haha

At the end of the day, you spent 80k and the civic that whooped your butt spent about 10-15k INCLUDING the car.

eyes.gif

You think you're some big shot cause you own someone bought you a GT-R huh?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

eyes.gif

Now that's just stupid. Let me guess... you got beat by a civic didn't you? haha

At the end of the day, you spent 80k and the civic that whooped your butt spent about 10-15k INCLUDING the car.
No it's not.  You can spend $500 on a Civic shell and put say, I'll be generous and say $20,000 into the car and be faster than 99% of the cars out there.  So what?  You have a Civic on steroid...big whoop.

Originally Posted by wj4

eyes.gif

No it's not.  You can spend $500 on a Civic shell and put say, I'll be generous and say $20,000 into the car and be faster than 99% of the cars out there.  So what?  You have a Civic on steroid...big whoop.

This.

I love Evo's too, but I literally laughed my butt off when you said your goal is to beat a GT-R.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

naw but lemme guess... you push a civic dont you? haha

even if i did get beat by a civic, i wouldn't be mad. Id congratulate him and keep it moving.
At the end of the day, ITS STILL A !@#+!!* CIVIC
why dont you cop some shaqs, then change the laces, insole, etc?
itll produce a product of almost similar performance, similar quality (recent nike quality smh), for a cheaper cost.
Why dont you eat top ramen all day? It gets you full for a cheaper cost.

if i wanted it to fast and cheaper, i would have bought a bike.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

eyes.gif

You think you're some big shot cause you own someone bought you a GT-R huh?
that wasnt my argument.
your statement doesnt even make sense.
please try again

naw but lemme guess... you push a civic dont you? haha

even if i did get beat by a civic, i wouldn't be mad. Id congratulate him and keep it moving.
At the end of the day, ITS STILL A !@#+!!* CIVIC
why dont you cop some shaqs, then change the laces, insole, etc?
itll produce a product of almost similar performance, similar quality (recent nike quality smh), for a cheaper cost.
Why dont you eat top ramen all day? It gets you full for a cheaper cost.

if i wanted it to fast and cheaper, i would have bought a bike.

The person arguing against this idea always makes it seem as if the car in question is the owners ONLY car. Isnt it possible to own more than one car? OMG yes it is. At the end of the day a modded civic isnt just a civic, it can be a highly tuned street machine that is appreciated for what it is and an ode to the world of japanese motorsports. Its called a hobby guys, get used to it. There a thousands of people out there who have tuned civics because they like them and enjoy working on/modding them. They can afford more expensive cars and most of the time have one, but still enjoy something to tinker with.

Younger people have a hard time wrapping their head around being able to enjoy more than one thing. When you are young, you think what you have is the best, what you think is the best and anyone else who says otherwise is an idiot...When in reality it is the other way around (young and dumb was coined for a reason)

Back
Top Bottom