Just pushed a 2010 CL63 AMG !**@ WAS SO MMMMEEEEAANNNNNNN!!!!! GET MONEY MMMAAHHNNN!

img_0889.jpg
img_2558.jpg
 It was artic white like this one. 1st and second gear wasnt too impressive but from about 65 up it was dirtrrttyyyyyyyy!
sick.gif
  I have a vid....... embarrassing question but I have a moto Clique how do you upload to a P.C.? Back to the car though...... the handling and breaks were by far the most impressive attributes. The cars exhaust note was deep and throaty "pause." I'm so motivated to get this bread right now even though I'd prefer a 911 Turbo the Benz just glides on the road. This ratchet in a 2000 something Impala tried to get at me because I was flying on a busy street and I flew by her I told her, "I just stole it and I'm trying to hurry and get it to the chop shop!" Yo Niketalk get your money! I'm a car guy and just being able to drive some spaceships is to much fun I could only imagine owning one.

img_0889.jpg
img_2558.jpg
 It was artic white like this one. 1st and second gear wasnt too impressive but from about 65 up it was dirtrrttyyyyyyyy!
sick.gif
  I have a vid....... embarrassing question but I have a moto Clique how do you upload to a P.C.? Back to the car though...... the handling and breaks were by far the most impressive attributes. The cars exhaust note was deep and throaty "pause." I'm so motivated to get this bread right now even though I'd prefer a 911 Turbo the Benz just glides on the road. This ratchet in a 2000 something Impala tried to get at me because I was flying on a busy street and I flew by her I told her, "I just stole it and I'm trying to hurry and get it to the chop shop!" Yo Niketalk get your money! I'm a car guy and just being able to drive some spaceships is to much fun I could only imagine owning one.

It was a family members. I just told the story because it was an experience and I wanted to motivate. The negativity is not really needed.

It was a family members. I just told the story because it was an experience and I wanted to motivate. The negativity is not really needed.

I feel you OP. When I do something new or something worth something, I get that type of motivation!

Back
Top Bottom