Just read about the last episode of Roseanne and got me thinking...

The original New York Undercover
laugh.gif
I guess you're not counting the fourth season?

As stated, the Shield. Didn't see what happened coming at all. Ronnie got locked up due to Vic snitching. Shane committed suicide. The sergeant was terminally ill. Vic lost his kids to his vengeful and bitter wife and was tied down to a desk in exchange for immunity.

The Wire did and didn't have an ending and the cyclical nature of the death and violence was sad in itself.

MASH

Last edited:
So the show Roseanne was entirely in her head?
Nah, just the last season when they hit the lottery.

It was her way of coping with Dan's death.

The very last episode everything goes back to reality and you see she not only didn't hit the lottery, but she's sad and alone.

Those feels.

So the show Roseanne was entirely in her head?

Nah, just the last season when they hit the lottery.

It was her way of coping with Dan's death.

The very last episode everything goes back to reality and you see she not only didn't hit the lottery, but she's sad and alone.

Those feels.

There i some debate . Season 9, everything after the 2nd season, the entire series.

Most people think it is the entire series is made up. The final monologue she is saying, the people in the show actually existed but didn't lead the lives that show presented. She changed the things she didn't like about the true story of the family, for the book she was writing (which is also the episodes present in the series)

Just finished watching the final scene. I don't think she was depressed exactly, or if she was, it was the final moments of those feelings. It seems as if her monologue showed her in the light of revelations, picking up the pieces if you will. Making peace with the troubles she's faced. 

I have to say out of all of the sitcoms, and TV shows I've watched, there isn't an ending that could hold a candle to this. It also goes to say that I never took the time to watch this show. Reps to OP. That was powerful. 

P.S. the Dinosaurs ending...I was just about to go to sleep man! Them feels hit hard. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Just finished watching the final scene. I don't think she was depressed exactly, or if she was, it was the final moments of those feelings. It seems as if her monologue showed her in the light of revelations, picking up the pieces if you will. Making peace with the troubles she's faced. 

I have to say out of all of the sitcoms, and TV shows I've watched, there isn't an ending that could hold a candle to this. It also goes to say that I never took the time to watch this show. Reps to OP. That was powerful. 

P.S. the Dinosaurs ending...I was just about to go to sleep man! Them feels hit hard. 
frown.gif

MASH's final episode was way better than Roseanne..

I think Sons of Anarchy will have a sad ending. :smh:

hope Jax and Tara live happily ever after

naw b everybody gotta die on some hamlet ish.... im already ready for it too

Martin. More so due the behind the scenes stuff.

martin ended so foul..... martin was foul too but the whole ep was mad corny because they werent in scenes together because of the BTS bs

the fresh prince last ep was pretty sad to me. especially when uncle phil told will he was one of his kids...had me weak.

the fresh prince last ep was pretty sad to me. especially when uncle phil told will he was one of his kids...had me weak.

Meh, it wasn't that bad. I remember watching the special that aired with that episode. Very funny. And Will's career was about to take off with Independence Day showing that summer (if I remember correctly).

Back
Top Bottom