Just started collecting any suggestions

A couple of guys already said it, but the best advice that I can give you is to buy what you like. If you collect based on hype, you'll just end up with acollection of sneakers that you regret purchasing.

laugh.gif
at people tellin him to stop while he can
its not THAT addicting........ok maybe it is

stick with mostly og colorways. u will be kicking yourself for all the $$ u waste if u turn around a year or so from now and the majority of ur collection isretro+ colorways. that will make ur collection pretty lame and insignificant. i have a friend who happens to be an NTer who made that mistake.
nerd.gif
smh.gif

try picking up some older retro's. educate yourself on how to tell
fakes from authentics. buy what you like and never buy into the hype,
don't buy a shoe just because it's limited, unless you like it of course. take care
of your shoes and clean them often. keep up with the outlet thread, you might find some steals

Welcome to NT! My suggestions to you would be is to buy what you like, always quality over quanity, don't feed into the hype, don't put to much valueinto your shoes and wear all of your shoes.

depends what you're looking to spend, a good pair you can find for like 160 or under would probly be playoff VIII's, aqua VIII's, some highernumbered jordans, military IV's, stealth V's. Some CDP shoes you should look for are the hare VII's, Carmine VI's, Taxi XII's, CDP XI's( I WONT CALL THEM BREDS BECAUSE THEY'RE NOWHERE NEAR THE BRED QUALITY) or cdp 4. If you have a lot of doe look into things like the cement III's, BREDXI's, SpaceJam XI's, i could go on and on

It's kinda too late, Jordans products back then
eek.gif
. ..

945.jpg
105.jpg
322.jpg
93.jpg
88.jpg
789.jpg

On the other hand, Jordans products as of late
sick.gif
. . .
1264.jpg
1184.jpg
994.jpg
1153.jpg
547.jpg
1093.jpg

I'm not knocking you at all do what you want, but you wont get your moneys worth.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

eek.gif
. . .

945.jpg
105.jpg
322.jpg
93.jpg
88.jpg
789.jpg

sick.gif
. . .
1264.jpg
1184.jpg
994.jpg
1153.jpg
547.jpg
1093.jpg

I'm not knocking you at all do what you want, but you wont get your moneys worth.

whats wrong with CDP 14s and bred 1s?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

eek.gif
. . .

945.jpg
105.jpg
322.jpg
93.jpg
88.jpg
789.jpg

sick.gif
. . .
1264.jpg
1184.jpg
994.jpg
1153.jpg
547.jpg
1093.jpg

They're horrible, they dont hold a candle to what JB produced when material was good. Now the '08 I's just look at the '01 I's nuff'said.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

eek.gif
. . .

945.jpg
105.jpg
322.jpg
93.jpg
88.jpg
789.jpg

sick.gif
. . .
1264.jpg
1184.jpg
994.jpg
1153.jpg
547.jpg
1093.jpg

They're horrible, they dont hold a candle to what JB produced when material was good. Now the '08 I's just look at the '01 I's nuff' said.

the CDP 14 colorway is great and I own the bred strap 1s. I owned the last shots and have had the cdp 14s pass my hand and really the difference is nothing butthe fact its a shoe. The 1s are fine

Stop while you can. This is the most addicting and expensive habit you will ever have...

hmm...take your time, find good deals (of course you have to know what's fake and what's legit). sometimes people sell on ebay that don't know theyhave something that's of high value so they would sell cheap, if you always find those, shoe collecting can be an investment and a lot of fun. but ifyou're stupid and just buy without thinking twice about it...then it's going to get bad because when you first start out, everything looks amazing andyou just want to buy every shoe out there...hope you make a good decision and good luck

Back
Top Bottom