Just The Gear Shifting Vol. All Fast and Furious Films

Forgot this gem: "You almost had ME? You never had me! You never had your car!"
[h6]
[/h6]

NT's favorite line in the first Fast and The Furious: "2JZ... no $&#^. You know what, this will decimate all after you put about 15 grand in it or more.
If we have to, overnight parts from Japan."

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

all of FF are appreciated except tokyo drift. that was just tuurible

if it wasnt for the main chick tokyo drift would have been the worst movie ever made

Originally Posted by SFC415

[h6]
[/h6]
Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

if it wasnt for the main chick tokyo drift would have been the worst movie ever made

one with dwade jaw? she wasn't all that great. 

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by SFC415

[h6]
[/h6]
Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?
classic

30t6p3b.gif
@ ludacris, jin and bow wow cameos.

As cheesy and predictable as these movies are, they are appreciated. tons of replay value. i just saw a fixed-up Supra today driving into Taco Bell and thought of the the 1st movie.

The Fast & The Furious (1) and Fast Five are CLASSICS.

Lol, wow. It makes sense though. Shifting gears is a big part of driving aggressive, and it especially makes sense in Tokyo Drift. If you know anything about drifting, you know shifting is pretty essential. And to the guy that said "shifting gears is a thing of the past" or whatever... That all depends. That's like saying 96 Impalas are a thing of the past and its all about the 2012 Impalas. It really depends on what the driver wants to drive, and as long as there's a market and a scene for street imports and manual transmissions, they will be here.

See you on the streets... I'll be in a 99 240SX with illegal mods.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Lol, wow. It makes sense though. Shifting gears is a big part of driving aggressive, and it especially makes sense in Tokyo Drift. If you know anything about drifting, you know shifting is pretty essential. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And to the guy that said "shifting gears is a thing of the past" or whatever[/color]... That all depends. That's like saying 96 Impalas are a thing of the past and its all about the 2012 Impalas. It really depends on what the driver wants to drive, and as long as there's a market and a scene for street imports and manual transmissions, they will be here.

See you on the streets... I'll be in a 99 240SX with illegal mods.
smokin.gif

Yeah, look at the GTR. Theres a reason why its purely auto.

That being said, I would take a manual any day, and I hope they continue to make manuals in the future. The satisfaction of driving a manual, controlling your car and shifting through gears > an extra second off the 0-60 time.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

"Nice car. How much is the retail on one of those? More then you can afford buddy, Ferrari"

Not to nitpick, but it's "pal" not "buddy". 

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

When people think shifting gears look cool, they are actually silly.  The same people that train and lift for aesthetics are those that probably smoke to look cool, or buy a 5-speed to feel that they are macho enough.

Shifting is a thing of the past.  No matter what you say, mechanical engineering has gone automatic. 

Initially, driving 5 speed was 'cool', but over time it was a hassle, and it was definitely a challenge in some situations, like paralelling in tight spots or at an incline/decline.  Anyone who says other wise are artifical people that spend their whole lives trying to get their 240sx up to speed.

I don't care what people think, but I'm going for luxury and smoothe shifting.

You already know what kinda story this is bro, and it aint hot

roll.gif

but for real sounds like someone in here doesn't know how to drive stick!

that was one of my faves 
ohwell.gif

and the girl in that one 
embarassed.gif
. would wife her up with the quickness.

Spoiler [+]
images
00001f.jpg
nathalie_kelley_Wallpaper_desktop-background-celeb-hot-actress.jpg

Back