"My pockets aint empty cuz"

roll.gif

"And we ain't hongry no mo either, bruh." 
roll.gif

Best line combo to end a movie ever! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Look at these dudes, Granny shifting, not double clutching when they suppose to.. 
30t6p3b.gif

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Classic lines.
laugh.gif
F&F is the reason I got so many tickets and tried driving while staring at a girl, putting her in a neck brace.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Look at these dudes, Granny shifting, not double clutching when they suppose to.. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In a straight-line race with modern transmissions that have synchros. 

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by SFC415

Forgot this gem: "You almost had ME? You never had me! You never had your car!"
[h6]
[/h6]
Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?
Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

JUST finished watching Fast Five on DVR and I never understood the hate for Tokyo Drift, I actually enjoyed it, Granted, it was extremely cheesy
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
Tokyo Drift was my favorite one. Han was that dude.

"Too soon junior."

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

JUST finished watching Fast Five on DVR and I never understood the hate for Tokyo Drift, I actually enjoyed it, Granted, it was extremely cheesy
laugh.gif
The driving scenes were fine, but the acting was awful.. and considering this is the Fast and the Furious franchise that's saying something.
The 2nd one was probably the worst, but at least it had Paul Walker in it.. plus Tyrese being a goon.

Back
Top Bottom