Just watched the movie ATL again. 1 question?

Why was Rashad (T.I.) upset when he found out New New( Lauren London) is from a wealthy family? I would've been like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still I wouldn't care. She's fine, and rich
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that's better than winning the lottery. I'd ask her to buy me all the Countdown Packages.

because he couldn't understand why she would lie and be ashamed when she was lucky to have such a nice upbringing. he didn't like the fact that he hadto live the way he did, working his @$+ off to provide for himself and little brother, and yet she's got it all but wants to be "ghetto"...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that's better than winning the lottery. I'd ask her to buy me all the Countdown Packages.

laugh.gif

Spoken like a true NTer

Originally Posted by doyung9

because he couldn't understand why she would lie and be ashamed when she was lucky to have such a nice upbringing. he didn't like the fact that he had to live the way he did, working his @$+ off to provide for himself and little brother, and yet she's got it all but wants to be "ghetto"...

Exactly its like she was puttin on a front

but new new, judy the booty, white chocolate (the chick getting the pizza), LaChante (the chick TIP wasnt given no play) are the reason ATL never gets old
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If I was Rashad, I would've asked for some custom Diamond Turfs with wheels
pimp.gif

no matter how much he sucks at acting all the chicks will go to the theaters to see his movies anyway. I think he's decent though.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

i know that was an unfair comparison for scalabrine

For it to be TI's first acting gig I think he pulled it off aight yea alot of his actions seemed forced or unnatural but so did Will Smith's in thefirst couple episodes of Fresh Prince. TIP got potential to me tho

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

i thought the name of the game, was to have a better life i guess it aint what a shame..
Where did that come from if its ATL
smh.gif
at me but it sound like itcame from somethin else

edit:Andre?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Countdown Pack
laugh.gif

I remember one time I watched this movie fried!! From beggining to end the movie seemed like it was 30 minutes long.

Back
Top Bottom