Just watched the movie ATL again. 1 question?

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

She was fronting hard, I would have been mad at first, but it's lauren London smash and be happy
Yeeeah, but it's not really that simple if you like the girl beyond the looks fam. He thought he had that connection with her, but she hadthe mask on, basically lyin' to him. I woulda been mad too and I probably wouldn't had talked to her for a few days, but eventually I'd get overit and have a discussion [both with words and collision of sexual organs] and work on it from there.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Still I wouldn't care. She's fine, and rich
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that's better than winning the lottery. I'd ask her to buy me all the Countdown Packages.
smh.gif
cus a broad is fine and rich you'll let her +%$% all over you

!#++*% got no pride,self esteem or self worth now a days.

a %++** lie about some simple small stuff, she'll lie to you about anything.

It was the principle of the thing. If she would've just told him to begin with he probably wouldn't have been mad...

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that's better than winning the lottery. I'd ask her to buy me all the Countdown Packages.
smh.gif
cus a broad is fine and rich you'll let her +%$% all over you

!#++*% got no pride,self esteem or self worth now a days.

a %++** lie about some simple small stuff, she'll lie to you about anything.

It's Lauren London, she could do anything she wanted to me

Sike nah but on some real, why you dudes actin like you get mad if the girl was lyin about who she really was? Like dudes said before I'd be mad for a fewdays, have a couple arguments and then have angry make up sex and then not trust her for a while

I tried watching this movie, but i cut it off at the 30 minute mark..I couldnt stand to hear one more second of those filthy country accents

Originally Posted by FlyNY

I tried watching this movie, but i cut it off at the 30 minute mark..I couldnt stand to hear one more second of those filthy country accents
shorty, why you call me shorty, i'm taller than you.

son, why you call me son, i'm not your kid.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
And a couple of the 23s I missed last year.

But that movie wasn't as good as I expected it to be.

Atleast I don't have the worst twins player to ever put on a uniform in my Avy
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom