Just went to a Cellphone Store/Clothing Store/Gaming Section of Walmart/Hookah Shop/Laptop Repair Co

So as many of you probably didn't read in my other thread asking for help (thanks), I had to change phone services. So today I go pick my pops up and we hit the road. We pull up to this strip mall-eske area, which has a Foodlion, A Cricket, an assortment of black hair stores, and a store without a name on it.
So I'm pulling into the parking lot thinking "****, here goes Cricket, prepare for horrid service." But nooooo, I was told to pull in front of the anonymous store. We get out and go in, and I see this:
View media item 1366446
There were XL shirts, hookah pens, PS4 games, watches, laptops, phones, and Xbox 360's everywhere. But worst of all... these:
View media item 1366449
So we get the walkin in, and we're greeted by Comedic sensation Gabriel Iglesia, who asks us how we are doing.
I'm still in shock so I don't say ****. My dad says we talked to the black dude (Who btw doesn't even run the cellphones, he runs the laptops) and he wanted to get our service changed.
He walks us over to a sign and gives us the
$55 a month, 3gb of data plan.
I currently have 30gb of data with Verizon :stoneface: .

So my dad accepts the offer, and gives him our phone. Once we hand them over, the antagonist from Need for Speed: Most Wanted comes to sell us cases and PS4's. We deny, and go sit down.
Fast forward 15 minutes, fat boy and this BAD (what I can only assume to be asian) chick are ordering mexican food on speaker behind the counter. Need for speed is in the background cussin his mind out.

I'm going to skip the next 15 minutes, nothung really happens.

Finally our phones are done, and big boi calls us over to get them. I turn mine on and try going to NT, but nooooooo, "No Internet Connection". I tell Tittie 2 Chainz that mine didn't work, so he takes it back and spends another 10 minutes fixing it... while of course enjoying his Mexican Food.

Wanna know the best part about this place? I have no idea what the name of the store OR service is...
Don't know why I made this thread, I needed to vent.
It's a miracle I was able to make this thread outside of the store.

Thoughts? Comparisons?

You ain't ever been to the corner/resturant/phone repair/clothing essentials store, bro?

Shoutout to everyone in Minneapolis

ls.jpg

Only place in Minnesota that you can grab a swisher, get your phone fixed, cash a check, get a hamburger & fries to go, cop a white tee + matching durag, get fresh produce, and buy a motorcycle.

:pimp:

We had those in Detroit since 05. One spot had a snack station too, and ringtones/wallpapers for your nextel. Good ole days in the one stop shops

So you went from 30GB of data to 3GB? Why?
My dad is a truck driver, buy he is stopping in a week or so. The 30gb was shared so he could make biness calls from anywhere, but now he will be at home so it won't matter

some of yall boys act like you never leave the house with the stuff yall are mesmerized by

you went to a hood store and changed your phone plan, this ain't nothing special g

these low key or some of the best stores how do i invest stock in hoodmart im tryna blow up like Lamont from 53rd 

Thread semi jack... I was shocked when i saw adidas backpacks in Walmart. 

Last edited:
Yungbuck you never to fulton in brooklyn or the spots on fordham rd. that sell phones/wacthes and jewellery/sneakers/white tees,/puppies/ and has a salon in the back.

The hood is full of hustlers.  

that explains it all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom