Justice for Jacob Blake

I will say this in regards to the movements for judicial equity, specifically with regard to the decision to make BLM leaderless: the main drawback of that strategy is that nobody can control the intensity of the protests, and images of lawlessness and burning buildings play very well in the hands of the GOP and the law and order crowd, especially with an election around the corner. I know some you guys don't like to talk about these things, but remember that the straw that broke the camel's back in 2016 was Comey's announcement regarding Hillary's emails days before the election. They gotta find a way to control those protests in order to keep public opinion on the side of meaningful police reforms because public opinion is very important in deciding who gets elected, and public opinion is very malleable.

How you doing tr1ll tr1ll ?

Remember our conversation on power, and who has it, then why Black people cannot be racists?!

Something lost in lost in this.

He wasn't even the subject in the arrest call!
Heard he was trying to help break up a fight.

Heard in the new footage you can see the cop holding on to the back of his shirt as he shoots him 7 times in the back. I can't look at it right now in order to get my work done for the day.

That energy from June coming right back.

Heard in the new footage you can see the cop holding on to the back of his shirt as he shoots him 7 times in the back. I can't look at it right now in order to get my work done for the day.

It took a legit 2 months for me not to wake up angry all the time 24/7...I still haven't watched the video I don't wanna see it.

Seriously, a new dose of covid is going to be interesting in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom