#Justice4Kenneka

**** just gets weirder...

The hotel said the cameras weren't working in that area because of construction but magically they have footage?

And they're saying the hotel paid the activist and had him call the mom to quell the demonstrations SMH

Mom just confirmed that she has not seen the tape as promised and was told she had to get a lawyer to watch it.

Activist dude just a pawn to stop protests.

I wonder if he even saw anything at all

I dont know if her wandering in there alone drunk is really what happened or not, but the story sounds eerily similiar to the girl that was disoriented in the elevator, and ended up in the water tank..

Regardless, RIP to that girl.

Last edited:
What if she was thrown in there and the hotel are trying to conceal it so the hotel won't close down. The mom said that the daughter was bra-less...
the hotel is not going to close down if an employee killed her...

This "thing" happened 10 minutes from me. So much conflicting information idk what to believe. I could see a coverup with how the PD has gon about the case to now. I could also see a PD that doesn't normally handle high profile cases making poor judgement decisions.

Those hotel employees working there surely know the truth.

More signs than not lead to foul play, an autopsy would answer the question of bodily injury if it wasn't evident when she was found.

I could see it either way, but Rosemont's rep doesn't lend to itself.

You would think that shorty crossed paths with a contract killer with the way they're handling this situation.

I'm just scratching my head at how they said there was no footage of the freezer and only her walking around the lobby but miraculously, there's new footage

Breh this **** done got so crazy out here.

So word from the street,

the "activist" who declared themselves spokespersons for the family and who got permission to view the surveillance tapes LIED. mother went in for a emergency surgery and it appears that the hotel, city of rosemont and the "activist" rushed to try and close up this case and move on. The "activist " then sends out a message telling the people that the mother doesn't want them to protest.

Plot twist: mother comes out, says all that **** is fugazi. She never made these "activist" spokespersons, she never gave anyone permission to view any tapes, she never called for the end to any protest.

As it stands now, the mother is out there in front of the hotel now with protestors, some people got arrested due to the hotel demanding the protesters not to be on their property. So nationally this probably about to get swept under, but locally this **** just getting started.

I'm just scratching my head at how they said there was no footage of the freezer and only her walking around the lobby but miraculously, there's new footage

can you link me to the police making this statement?...

or is this something you read on soshul meedyah?

i wasnt posting it to be in or out of the ordinary

i was posting it as an update to the story

police maintain its no foul play is that ordinary too?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chic...d-dead-rosemont-hotel-20170910-story,amp.html

From their story....

Jenkins' older sister, Leonore Harris, filed a missing persons report with Rosemont police later that morning, Mack said. Authorities notified the hotel about the missing teen around 1:15 p.m. Saturday. The 11-hour search for Jenkins included all public areas and the ninth floor, where she was last seen by witnesses, Mack said.

"The hotel staff and management (were) actively canvassing the area at that time," Mack said.

Martin said around 3 or 4 p.m. Saturday, police viewed some of the hotel video footage and said they did not see Jenkins pictured.

The family left and came back a third time around 6 p.m. Saturday, Martin said, at which point relatives started knocking on room doors to see if any guests knew anything. The hotel called the police to complain about the knocking, Martin said. One of those responding officers listened to the family's plight and agreed to view the video footage again, Martin said.

Around 10 p.m. Saturday, police told Jenkins' relatives they had spotted her on video from about 3:20 a.m. that day, "staggering" drunk near the front desk, according to Martin.

Martin said the family members stayed at the hotel until after 1 a.m. Sunday, when police informed them they had discovered Jenkins' body in the walk-in freezer.

Back
Top Bottom