#Justice4Kenneka

Starting to seem like the unfortunate case of the "not drunk/high friend" wandering off from the group of "extremely drunk/high friends", somebody with a passion for rape/murder recognizes this an opportunity to satisfy their demonic fetish and an innocent young woman loses her life.

why do you assume she was doing any of that in excess. The video they last saw her in she looked very lucid.

autopsy came back inconclusive b. So how'd she die? Either drugs or alcohol poisoning or she had a condition that nobody knew about that reared its ugly head that particular night.

Inconclusive meaning more test need to be done.
No wounds to the head or torso so they can quickly rule out shot, stabbed or beaten to death.
Probably got choked out and then possibly raped while unconscious.
Rear naked choke wouldn't bruise the neck.

Inconclusive meaning more test need to be done.
No wounds to the head or torso so they can quickly rule out shot, stabbed or beaten to death.
Probably got choked out and then possibly raped while unconscious.
Rear naked choke wouldn't bruise the neck.

there would be bruising on neck from stranglation and defensive marks if choked out. under nails and such. Maybe asphyxiated with a pillow or some. but again, defensive markings. All of which can be seen in initial tests.

without her testimony though, proving rape will be tough. They can just say it was a wild sex party. orgy stuff. a proper defense can get them out of the rape charge if nobody testifies.

Prosecution and detectives have to lean on someone to snitch on the others to get a conviction.

autopsy came back inconclusive b. So how'd she die? Either drugs or alcohol poisoning or she had a condition that nobody knew about that reared its ugly head that particular night.

They usually order toxicology reports...I don't buy the she was "drunk and died" story

Plus, her sister confirmed her hair was disheveled and from the IG video...at 3 something in the morning...her hair was still "laid"

Some activists said they were shown the video and she walked in the freezer alone and drunk . Damn feel bad for her and all the other kids there that were getting blamed. From Chicago Tribune

Tapes won't release until after the investigation is over.

I wonder the size of the freezer and if there was only one handle. If there's one handle that's on the outside, how would could she close it from the inside? Hm.

Tapes won't release until after the investigation is over.

I wonder the size of the freezer and if there was only one handle. If there's one handle that's on the outside, how would could she close it from the inside? Hm.

If it's like the freezers we had at my family bar , it's a big walk in freezer . You can pull close from the inside but there should be an emergency lever / someway to get out .

I've been really drunk / fried Before and honestly it sounds reasonable that she went in there and just passed out . Still curious as to how she actually died though ? Eventually you'll sober up and realize it's cold as hell and just open the door and leave

In that fb post above they show the freezer. It appears you couldnt close it from the inside, maybe unless she slammed it open and it bounced back closed behind her.

Are freezers vented?

In theory, you can survive in there with the door closed, right?

It just doesn't sit right with me...

The video showing her in the room gave 0 indictation that she was sloppy drunk.

How you pissy drunk, find an elevator, wander around a hotel and no one notice you?

Now they're saying the activist was lying and didn't have permission to watch the video.

Supposedly the mom hasn't viewed it

The guy standing behind the activist just posted a video stating he didn't know the moms didn't ask him to see the tape and feels the hotel paid him to have a press conference to detract from what really happened.

It's gets stranger

Last edited:
What if she was thrown in there and the hotel are trying to conceal it so the hotel won't close down. The mom said that the daughter was bra-less...

The mom didn't give any consent to anything.
The activist are doing it for the money and not for the integrity.
There's something fishy going on.

Nah, c'mon! They looked at the video BEFORE searching for #KennekaJenkins.If she can be seen going into the freezer, why "search" for her?
1f914.png

Back
Top Bottom