#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Haven’t watched the video.
But this is why me and few homies never mess with the Bronx cats out there are barbaric/savages this is nothing new to me.

Haven’t watched the video.
But this is why me and few homies never mess with the Bronx cats out there are barbaric/savages this is nothing new to me.
don't watch it. I regret watching it. The look on his face when he is getting dragged out the store :smh:

don't watch it. I regret watching it. The look on his face when he is getting dragged out the store :smh:

Yea I can only imagine. I’m sure it was over some BS too, they gonna find these dudes less than a week cause in nyc everyone is watching everyone. I’m not even in nyc and I know summer is time for crime. Stay safe out there nyc nt’ers

Anyone else get extra infuriated seeing those cops doing NOTHING while citizens are trying to cover his wounds?

Just me?
I feel the same way. Like these dudes aren’t first responders and know basic life saving medicine. Smh. At least put young in a shock position.

Do cops have small medic bags? Anyone knows tthis?
If it was a cop or a grandma they would of treated them.
Reminds me of the video In Baltimore (I believe) where they have a body covered in white sheet but the kid under it is still breathing. Smh
Young ain’t die on the scene. He died in the hospital.

I feel the same way. Like these dudes aren’t first responders and know basic life saving medicine. Smh. At least put young in a shock position.

Reminds me of the video In Baltimore (I believe) where they have a body covered in white sheet but the kid under it is still breathing. Smh

that was chicago, if it was recent like within the past week

there was a story in dc a guy was getting robbed at a gas station, fought the robber off and took his gun and held him at the scene

got shot 4 times in the process

police arrive and put him in cuffs and sit him on the bare street

It’s sad that the world is so desensitized to this that they swipe to open the camera app and not actually help.

Having a son myself, I’d be on some vigilante ****...I’m talking empting the clip on them if that was my son. Reload and shoot till I’m out of ammo.

That happens to my son, ain’t no trial.

Anyone see the couple in hospital/nurses gowns walking past the store right as he's being dragged out? Surely they could've helped ( maybe they did but they were never seen in that one frame ever again).

No one really knows what or why something is happening? Nurse Dude could've been sliced up too for stepping in? Fights or scufdles are hard to gauge in real time.

So many people mind their business because they seen wreckless garbage daily. Survival of not being seen, heard, or inherently helpful or 'stupid'. So many are just taught to do your own thing and survive on your own terms.

Would I step in on a domestic dispute when dude looks crazy and causing his girl harm? Really tough to say.

Not only do they suck @ first aid but they are terrible with mental/behavioral health training.

Beat his *** if its a situation, why kill him

NYC crazy man, just the beginning of the summer

wow, so there was footage of someone actually recording this
seems like there was 10+ guys involved with some in get away cars

those guys face are visible, shouldn't be too hard to identify them. finding them is another story

Born and raised in the Bronx.... til I was 5 and we wised up, got money, and bounced to Queens.

There's a reason it's the only borough that requires a "The". Cus it's a life force stealing entity

I wouldnt have jumped in . I would of called the cops as soon as I was around the corner though and then im dashing to the nearest subway. Its like 5 dudes with knives.

Its crazy that they would do all that because their sister was having sex on vid. If it was rape I would understand but a train with consent, nobody deserve to die over that.

Anyone see the couple in hospital/nurses gowns walking past the store right as he's being dragged out? Surely they could've helped ( maybe they did but they were never seen in that one frame ever again).

No one really knows what or why something is happening? Nurse Dude could've been sliced up too for stepping in? Fights or scufdles are hard to gauge in real time.

So many people mind their business because they seen wreckless garbage daily. Survival of not being seen, heard, or inherently helpful or 'stupid'. So many are just taught to do your own thing and survive on your own terms.

Would I step in on a domestic dispute when dude looks crazy and causing his girl harm? Really tough to say.
Just because they're wearing scrubs doesn't necessarily mean they're doctors or nurses though. They could be respiratory/physical/occupational therapists, CNAs, etc.

I'm an RN and if I was walking past that situation the most I would do is call 911. Not trying to break up a fight with a bunch of dudes packing weapons that clearly aren't afraid to use them.

Also, even if they were nurses what could they really do without emergency supplies/equipment? It's basically put pressure on the stab wounds and call an ambulance.

Based on what I saw in the video, I don't see what kind of heroic intervention those two could have achieved.

Its crazy that they would do all that because their sister was having sex on vid. If it was rape I would understand but a train with consent, nobody deserve to die over that.
Not only that, why go after the dudes when she made the choice to do it?

It's like the dudes that go after the guy their girlfriend/wife cheated on them with. **** makes no sense.

I make frequent ny trips for vacation.. yea i think imma just stay in times square

My comment was in jest.

Your point is so downtrodden and poorly thought out, the same sentiment applies though.

Someone getting killed with a blade doesn't make a coherent point about guns. Foolish to think it does.
We as humans are savages. Word is lil buddy recorded smashing family member and put it online. Revenge has no boundaries. It ain’t the gun or the blade potna

Back
Top Bottom