#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Yeah, there's honestly not a chance I'm jumping in that situation. Reading some wild hero fantasies on social media.

Give these guys life.
Yeah online everybody would've help but I've saw stuff not this bad happen first hand and nobody lifted a finger to help. Everybody isn't trying to potentially die over some stuff that don't involve your love ones. That's just life but you know folks have to be superheroes away from the battlefield.

I wouldnt have jumped in . I would of called the cops as soon as I was around the corner though and then im dashing to the nearest subway. Its like 5 dudes with knives.

Its crazy that they would do all that because their sister was having sex on vid. If it was rape I would understand but a train with consent, nobody deserve to die over that.
Yeah people like you sound good too. I can't say how I would react but I'm not going to act like you on some they should let it slide. That's some sounds good stuff when you aren't in that situation. Let it be your family and then get back to us unless its already happened to,you I don't think you can say what you'd do.

Yeah online everybody would've help but I've saw stuff not this bad happen first hand and nobody lifted a finger to help. Everybody isn't trying to potentially die over some stuff that don't involve your love ones. That's just life but you know folks have to be superheroes away from the battlefield.

Yeah people like you sound good too. I can't say how I would react but I'm not going to act like you on some they should let it slide. That's some sounds good stuff when you aren't in that situation. Let it be your family and then get back to us unless its already happened to,you I don't think you can say what you'd do.

If its my family I dont expect nobody to jump in and die over something they dont understand. Unless you a trained fighter and can take on 5 dudes with knives im not expecting anything. its up to the men of the family to sort things out.

If its my family I dont expect nobody to jump in and die over something they dont understand. Unless you a trained fighter and can take on 5 dudes with knives im not expecting anything. its up to the men of the family to sort things out.
My whole post is dedicated to your second part of the post. Should've bolded or something.

those 2 guys inside could have helped the kid. I assume the cashier is armed? a simple "hey!" could have helped.

Those cops are a ****ing disgrace. Trained in first-aid and basic life support, armed, and still wouldn't even touch the kid even when the threat was gone.

If that's NY's finest then we need to do better.

My whole post is dedicated to your second part of the post. Should've bolded or something.
son thots going to thot. its been going on for thousands of years you know how many "respectable" women had trains and done all types of stuff. but once its on video someone got to die , what ? If my fam wants to have trains run on them and move in filth deal with the consequences.

Literally just saw the video online then see this thread as soon as I come on NT 10 seconds later

:smh: watching it pissed me off. RIP Lesandro :smh: |l

apparently they killed the wrong kid too :smh:

he wasn't recording the dudes sister while she was having sex. He wasn't even involved.

Those cops are a ****ing disgrace. Trained in first-aid and basic life support, armed, and still wouldn't even touch the kid even when the threat was gone.

If that's NY's finest then we need to do better.

It even goes beyond that. They don't look concerned AT ALL. Like they're standing around waiting for firemen to rescue a cat out of a tree or something. No urgency whatsoever. Their body language speaks volumes to me for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom