Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

charlamagne? dudes really bringing up this loser in a justin bieber thread?
i feel it pertains to this thread pretty well if you put it that way
eyes.gif

you can believe that but none of this was happening until bieber started hanging out with lil twist, tyler the creator and others. charlamagne warned him this would happen.

it's not manly spitting at people, running from a confrontation with a mad keyshawn johnson, etc.

I don't see Tyler or anyone else at OFWGKTA spitting at his/their fans. They may get into mosh pits with them and all, but that's consensual and accepted in their genre of music. (horror-core rap, metal gigs with Lee Spielman, etc.) Here we see Justin allegedly spitting on his fans; that's just plain disgusting.

Last edited:
For a while now. He's the white kanye. Great music, misunderstood, etc

How you gone disrespect your man Ye with that comparison?

Yeezus was pretty wack though >D

For a while now. He's the white kanye. Great music, misunderstood, etc

comin from you this is disrespectful to ye

how is it disrespectful? both live in the limelight, both get made the bad guy, **** kanye has cosigned and worked with justin so what's the problem? theyre different genres anyways if you don't like it then too bad.

ye left *** cheek has more talent than bieber
biebers music aint great 3bh
he doesnt spit at his fans
if u dont see anything wrong with calling him the white kanye i dont want to live on dis planet anymore

Last edited:
His dad left him and his mother from a young age, only to reappear when Justin got big and famous....

scumbag dad and deluded mother. He surrounds himself with losers who metaphorically blow him day in and day out. I use to just not like his music but thought of him as a good guy.

He's a prick.
Wow, didn't know this about his family and childhood, but it's starting to make sense now.  He's acting like a pre-teen goon looking for respect at every corner and instead is garnishing contempt and anger with each successive prank and stunt that he pulls.  Such a shame too, caught him on SNL last night and heard his acoustic version of "As long as you love me" and you could hear the raw talent in his voice.  He's heading down the wrong path.

Last edited:
McDonald's has a massive fan base... more massive than 4 star restaurants.

so McDonalds food >>>> 4 star restaurants...

makes sense.
But ppl buy McD because its cheap and easily accessible. Not everyone can afford to go to a high end restaurant

Y'all care way too much about this rich and famous young man.

He came up from the dirt, feeding a bunch of grown people including his own mom since a small child.

Dude kinda earned the attitude and disposition he has. Plenty of people have it. It's us sitting here complaining about every little thing he does which keeps him famous.

Gon' head and let dat boy douche.

What's the Bieber/Keyshawn Johnson story? :nerd:

Keyshawn Johnson confronted Justin Bieber last week for allegedly speeding through their L.A.-area residential community while the former NFL star’s kids were playing outside, and it’s clear from a new interview that he’s still angry about the incident.

“All I want to do is protect my kids. I got a 1-year-old and 3-year-old,” Johnson, 40, told TMZ. “He’s speeding through a residential neighborhood. That’s why all the neighbors is mad. … You got a 19-year old kid feeling entitled; speeding up and down the highway!”

Link

Keyshawn was probably more of a douche at 19 than Beiber is

Nah.

He came up from the dirt, feeding a bunch of grown people including his own mom since a small child.

Dude kinda earned the attitude and disposition he has. Plenty of people have it. It's us sitting here complaining about every little thing he does which keeps him famous.

Nah

His fans buying his "music", merch, and attending his concerts is what's keeping him relevant

Not a thread on NT

So if you're walking down the street and Justin Bieber spits on you from his hotel balcony you'd look up and say "You earned it buddy. Keep doing your thing," and go about your day?

So if you're walking down the street and Justin Bieber spits on you from his hotel balcony you'd look up and say "You earned it buddy. Keep doing your thing," and go about your day?

I'd say spit again so I can put whatever it lands on, on eBay

Bunch of NTers thinking a Beiber hate thread is gonna end his career lol

If Yeezus did this y'all would be like SWAAAAAAAGGG

all this started happening after selena started to deal with other dudes...MEN...because before all this he was a lil b' sucking her toes...

selena blew up...started getitng attention from real men...and left bieber...which she will probably regret in a few years when shes irrelevant and hes still a platinum artist

bieber followed with some simpin' and a few months after the break up he realized he could get any chick, any age, any race, and mostly 10s each night if he wished...at which point he began to party and put himself out there...with that comes drugs, money, lavishly living, and just slaying multiple yambs all week long with no damns given...which all leads to stupidity...

my observation at least

Nah I'd be mad.
But that's because that's a situation that would ACTUALLY AFFECT ME ME PERSONALY.

Aside from that, doesn't matter to me what he does.

Back
Top Bottom