JVG Apprecation Post

Gary Payton night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by durantula

he speaks truth about rules and what not but if anyone has ever watched him commentate a heat game, its some of the most biased commentating I've ever seen.

THIS

JVG keeps is 100 only 98% of the time. Once #6 is involved he loses all credibility. Its pretty sad how he puts on the cape

THIS.

dude said stern makes $25M and he can easily find a way to fix flopping but doesnt, LOL

^^ Yeah he's very logical. He's never said anything I disagree with, he's always on point with his comments about the game.

I'm always laughing when he commentates.  Stern should make him head of a Flopping Taskforce.   He'd hand out fines and suspensions like crazy. 

One of my favorite JVG moments was when he was calling a Nuggets game a few years back. Nuggets were scoring at a high volume while shooting a high clip yet were still down

George Karl told his team in the locker room, "Don't worry, just keep doing what you're doing well."

JVG was like, "George should be telling them to do what they DON'T do well: play defense"

laugh.gif

i remember in the beginning of the season they ran a promo for league pass and jvg was complaining about the nba league pass price being so expensive and that there should be some kind of deal since it's a shortened season. he was going on about less gms should result in lowering of the price of league pass

you know stern shakes his head when he hears these comments, lol.

Man, I am telling you he was right on about that flopping deal today...  But, I thought they put in a rule a few years back that if you were flopping it would be a tech or something like that.  I remember people were saying Ginobili would not last 10 games.

Back
Top Bottom