K-TOWN HUSTLER and I living the Daygo dream *pic*

you guys here right now?

what did you hit up while you were here?

honestly i'm tired of living here, but it's a good place to visit.

you guys here right now?

lol.
it's like name dropping muscle68
on my mothers eyes... y'all got the lamest stereotypes. use that for someone who is actually name dropping someone they didn't roll with prior to fame or someone that isn't a true friend or client. I would never ever ever speak on someone I didn't have a close relationship enough to call them at any time of the day whether famous or not. that's LA, but the sad part is everyone's famous, fake famous, fake busy.....

I'm just a poor jeweler who was blowin OG flowers with muscle and some nectar imperial

posting live from platinum motorsport and bout to get some new summer feets for my v dozen
pimp.gif

lol.
on my mothers eyes... y'all got the lamest stereotypes. use that for someone who is actually name dropping someone they didn't roll with prior to fame or someone that isn't a true friend or client. I would never ever ever speak on someone I didn't have a close relationship enough to call them at any time of the day whether famous or not. that's LA, but the sad part is everyone's famous, fake famous, fake busy.....

I'm just a poor jeweler who was blowin OG flowers with muscle and some nectar imperial

posting live from platinum motorsport and bout to get some new summer feets for my v dozen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you guys here right now?

I live in SD, so I'm here errrrrrday.

I'll never get tired of living here, but that's not to say I wouldn't mind visiting somewhere else for a few months.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you guys here right now?

I live in SD, so I'm here errrrrrday.

I'll never get tired of living here, but that's not to say I wouldn't mind visiting somewhere else for a few months.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

lol.

pimp.gif
its not that serious breh
its just for laughs
nerd.gif

lol.

pimp.gif
its just for laughs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

lol.

pimp.gif
its just for laughs
nerd.gif
I know homey, it's all good. I'm not wettin it
and I was banned for talking about an incident that happened between an NT female and 2 NT males

Originally Posted by knightngale

lol.

pimp.gif
its just for laughs
nerd.gif
I know homey, it's all good. I'm not wettin it
and I was banned for talking about an incident that happened between an NT female and 2 NT males

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?!?! muscle68?!

I checked the date twice because I thought it was a "bump" of historic proportions.
laugh.gif

How are you doing, man?? Haven't chatted in ages ...

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?!?! muscle68?!

I checked the date twice because I thought it was a "bump" of historic proportions.
laugh.gif

How are you doing, man?? Haven't chatted in ages ...

Back
Top Bottom