K-TOWN HUSTLER and I living the Daygo dream *pic*

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ben I thought you said you was rollin in a Prius these days.

Prius, 760Li and 458 Italia......
muscle got to ride around in the v12.....

I couldn't meet this client in the prius, beverly hills cats get it and understand, other cats think you're broke not smart when you're in a hybrid
well damn
a 458 he shares with a friend to be specific...half half.
still no pics of him in said 458 and we know ben loves to take pics..

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Ben I thought you said you was rollin in a Prius these days.

Prius, 760Li and 458 Italia......
muscle got to ride around in the v12.....

I couldn't meet this client in the prius, beverly hills cats get it and understand, other cats think you're broke not smart when you're in a hybrid
well damn
a 458 he shares with a friend to be specific...half half.
still no pics of him in said 458 and we know ben loves to take pics..

naw.... I haven't posted pics here in a long time and I'm saving it because Homicide wanted to wait til his music video drops....
HBW! damn son, I'm just glad you're alive. I doubt it was me bro. I be on the liggity and switch up swag heavy..... this is the 3rd remix for the 7, the 2nd time was an upgrade.

I really don't even know what I would post in this thread..... I kinda just post #!+% on my blog and let it be, I mean crazy how my site gets more traffic than NT. never woulda imagined that.

muscle I'll be in SD next friday maybe, gotta film with Homicide..... he's DJing Fluxx and if not, then see you when it gets warmer and we'll get it in #ghiradelli 

naw.... I haven't posted pics here in a long time and I'm saving it because Homicide wanted to wait til his music video drops....
HBW! damn son, I'm just glad you're alive. I doubt it was me bro. I be on the liggity and switch up swag heavy..... this is the 3rd remix for the 7, the 2nd time was an upgrade.

I really don't even know what I would post in this thread..... I kinda just post #!+% on my blog and let it be, I mean crazy how my site gets more traffic than NT. never woulda imagined that.

muscle I'll be in SD next friday maybe, gotta film with Homicide..... he's DJing Fluxx and if not, then see you when it gets warmer and we'll get it in #ghiradelli 

Originally Posted by SlimCharlieBrown

Muscle hook a guy up with some Jaco gear I wanna try the new Hybrid training gear.
loco20 gets you 20% off

its bananas, you should really dig it, I think

Originally Posted by SlimCharlieBrown

Muscle hook a guy up with some Jaco gear I wanna try the new Hybrid training gear.
loco20 gets you 20% off

its bananas, you should really dig it, I think

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by muscle68

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?!?! muscle68?!

I checked the date twice because I thought it was a "bump" of historic proportions.
laugh.gif

How are you doing, man?? Haven't chatted in ages ...

Im doing great man...not a complaint.

How are things with you?

I'm getting all misty eyed.
That's great, man. Things aren't that bad over here. Job hunting like a mofo and plotting, that's all. Good to see you're alive
laugh.gif
What kinda job?

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?!?! muscle68?!

I checked the date twice because I thought it was a "bump" of historic proportions.
laugh.gif

How are you doing, man?? Haven't chatted in ages ...

How are things with you?

That's great, man. Things aren't that bad over here. Job hunting like a mofo and plotting, that's all. Good to see you're alive
laugh.gif
What kinda job?

Originally Posted by shogun

muscle, share some funny stories about mma fighters.  you probably have a bunch.
have you seen arianny's cooch up close?

lol

my boy is dating her, I never really see her. I should be in Vegas for the fights this weekend, I'll keep ya in the loop.

Originally Posted by shogun

muscle, share some funny stories about mma fighters.  you probably have a bunch.
have you seen arianny's cooch up close?

lol

my boy is dating her, I never really see her. I should be in Vegas for the fights this weekend, I'll keep ya in the loop.

How are things with you?

laugh.gif
What kinda job?
PM sent.
smile.gif

How are things with you?

laugh.gif
What kinda job?
PM sent.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom