KANYE VS JAMIE FOXX

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Jamie Foxx > Kanye

Ye can't beat foxxhole radio

Yep, alot of yall don't know about Jamie's radio show. This isn't a fair comparison at all since Kanye is simply only dealing with music. Jamie has been in some great movies (Ray, Collateral, Ali etc.), makes hit records (Blame It, Unpredictable, She Got Her Own), has his own satellite radio station (Foxxhole Radio), had a syndicated tv show, and numerous stand up comedy credits.

All that trumps Kanye's talent in the music field. Now amongst other musicians Kanye is VERY WORTHY of praise.

smh are yall really forgeting who Jamie Foxx is?

get Ye's @*!% out of yall mouths for just a second and REALLY look at both people here

roll.gif
 at these damn young hipster/hypebeast ##* NTers. 

Jamie >>> Kanye's life.

You kidding me?  The dude is GREAT at acting, SINGING, PLAYING THE PIANO, COMEDY....hell the dude can even dance...Watch the Jamie Foxx/Braxton battle on the Jamie Foxx show.  Kanye is like JJ Reddick only great at ONE thing, while Jamie is %%!%@%# Lebron James.  MULTI-talented son son SON!

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by sleep

Kanyes the best of ALL TIME!... OF ALL TIMEEE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kanye musically > Jaime's music+ Jamie's Acting + Jamie's comedy

The man is the best at his craft.  Jaime isn't the best in any of the 3 things he does.  I would rather be known as the greatest of something then pretty good at a bunch of things.  Kanye isn't that good of a rapper to me but his production skills are the best there is.  On a consistent basis the man creates some of the greatest "beats" i have ever heard.
That's a wrap.

Pretty much but dont forget. This is NT: the forum with hella haters

Plus down the line, the general public will remember Kanye as a total douche where as Jamie goes down as the Oscar winning comedian.

And I have to say it cause I am a stern fan but Howard Stern > Foxxhole raido

Pffftttt, there is no comparison.
Jamie hands down is better.
I can't believe people would even utter than Kanye is better.

Im not a fan of both nor am I racist, 
grin.gif
But i hate Kanye west.

But Booty Call >>>>>>> Kanye's life.

Jamie Foxx easily....can't believe someone had the nerve to say Kanye is a good actor
roll.gif

As said, I'd rather be the best at one thing than to be good at a lot of things.

Jamie has more talents but I don't think he's as talented at any one of those things as Kanye is at what he does.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

As said, I'd rather be the best at one thing than to be good at a lot of things.

Jamie has more talents but I don't think he's as talented at any one of those things as Kanye is at what he does.

BINGO...dude's ain't taking that into consideration...they just sayin, "oh Jamie does this, that, and the other", but there's not one thing that he does that's as good as the one thing that Ye does

After seeing Law Abiding Citizen, it just made me hate Jamie Foxx.

I'd have to go with Kanye, hes known as one of the best in the hip hop community

Where as Jamie is alright in what he does

to be as accomplished as jaime is in more than one field of work (comedy, acting, music, etc) is quite a feat. He is one of my idols, rightfully so because not so many people have resumes as comparable as this main. Jamie Foxx *%+%@

Back
Top Bottom