Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Caught In An L.A. Studio...Recording

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Every time I see her drive a whip like that it makes me
30t6p3b.gif
You got people that have jobs 1000x harder than Kim's and can't afford a 2010 Honda Accord, and this broad basically makes appearances at places and whips around a Rolls Royce...Unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed, broad couldnt work a real job for one day.
shes just playing the cards she was dealt, cant be mad at her for having money, anyone of us in her position would do the same PAUSE.

Youd sleep with every black athlete too?

30t6p3b.gif
You got people that have jobs 1000x harder than Kim's and can't afford a 2010 Honda Accord, and this broad basically makes appearances at places and whips around a Rolls Royce...Unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I had a 2010 Honda Accord.

She is doing what any of us would do in that position, milking it for all its worth. Its not her fault, its the fault of those people that are obsessed with her life and make it easy for her to be famous for no reason

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I had a 2010 Honda Accord.

She is doing what any of us would do in that position, milking it for all its worth. Its not her fault, its the fault of those people that are obsessed with her life and make it easy for her to be famous for no reason

Originally Posted by Diego

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
shes just playing the cards she was dealt, cant be mad at her for having money, anyone of us in her position would do the same PAUSE.

::kanye shrug::

Originally Posted by Diego

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

::kanye shrug::

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Smh, I seriously doubt Kanye is making an effort to smash ...Just like The Dream was right?
Kim is not smashing every black dude she interacts with, sheesh ...it's possible to be
strictly industry friends.

I could sit alone in a room with Kim and not have any sexual interest, you guys haven't
been around celebrities probably. The star effect wears off in minutes.

cmon

ill give him the first part...but the second nahh, im thinkin smash but acting on it, if it aint my/her hotel room... prolly not.
but im also guilty of not being around celebrities...

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Smh, I seriously doubt Kanye is making an effort to smash ...Just like The Dream was right?
Kim is not smashing every black dude she interacts with, sheesh ...it's possible to be
strictly industry friends.

I could sit alone in a room with Kim and not have any sexual interest, you guys haven't

cmon

ill give him the first part...but the second nahh, im thinkin smash but acting on it, if it aint my/her hotel room... prolly not.
but im also guilty of not being around celebrities...

1Raz-B.jpg

And yes, I'm around celebs quite often.

1Raz-B.jpg

And yes, I'm around celebs quite often.

Stick to sex tapes and contributing nothing to your tv show...

she can't even dance, so why would i bother watching a music video?

Stick to sex tapes and contributing nothing to your tv show...

she can't even dance, so why would i bother watching a music video?

Back
Top Bottom