<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

No "The Joy"?!?!?!

Considering their current legal issues over the song I wouldn't do it either.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Pretty sure Gotta Have It is on the setlist.

I said one song would be done, I was referring to that, it's a staple on their setlist.
SoundnFury wrote:
i guess im the only one mad that they dont do i love you so
They've done that at shows.

cosign on "devil in a new dress", mad yeezy ain't doing it. it's my fav song by him, and i've prolly listened to it more times in the last year than any other song (only other song i listen to quite as much is j-dilla's - "won't do", l listen to both daily)...

and "IMA" should be getting performed every night, in place of one of those 3 "N's in paris" encores... i don't get it. it's my fav on the whole album by far, and seems like a good concert song.

i got a lot more pix from front row i'm gonna post, and video. we got jay and kanye coming over and rapping right into our cameras. also got that part where they drop the beat out of "jigga what" and he MURDERS the verse acapella... that blew the crowd up so hard yo.

wish i could catch this tour again b4 it's over.

oh and a bit of advice, check ebay and craigslist the day of the show, specifically an hour or two b4, you can catch a great deal on awesome seats last minute like that, with cats in panic mode just trying to move them. that's what we did, we ended up front row for $150. some of the best money i've spent all year.

cosign on "devil in a new dress", mad yeezy ain't doing it. it's my fav song by him, and i've prolly listened to it more times in the last year than any other song (only other song i listen to quite as much is j-dilla's - "won't do", l listen to both daily)...

and "IMA" should be getting performed every night, in place of one of those 3 "N's in paris" encores... i don't get it. it's my fav on the whole album by far, and seems like a good concert song.

i got a lot more pix from front row i'm gonna post, and video. we got jay and kanye coming over and rapping right into our cameras. also got that part where they drop the beat out of "jigga what" and he MURDERS the verse acapella... that blew the crowd up so hard yo.

wish i could catch this tour again b4 it's over.

oh and a bit of advice, check ebay and craigslist the day of the show, specifically an hour or two b4, you can catch a great deal on awesome seats last minute like that, with cats in panic mode just trying to move them. that's what we did, we ended up front row for $150. some of the best money i've spent all year.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

we ended up front row for $150. some of the best money i've spent all year....

Ill go HAM if I was able to find a deal like this for a concert in my area. Never seen such.... or maybe I never looked hard enough.

What side do they rap to most? Stage Left or Right? Or do they use the full stage and show love all over?

Ill go HAM if I was able to find a deal like this for a concert in my area. Never seen such.... or maybe I never looked hard enough.

What side do they rap to most? Stage Left or Right? Or do they use the full stage and show love all over?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

they start on the cubes then go to the main stage and then (Kanye) alternates between the two several times during the show. Both finish on the main stage

they start on the cubes then go to the main stage and then (Kanye) alternates between the two several times during the show. Both finish on the main stage

Will be in attendance tonight for the East Rutherland, NJ show. Hyped!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

No "The Joy"?!?!?!

I said one song would be done, I was referring to that, it's a staple on their setlist.
SoundnFury wrote:

Ohh yeah with Sylenna Johnson or somethin'.
But it's Curtis Mayfield's sample though.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

No "The Joy"?!?!?!

SoundnFury wrote:

Ohh yeah with Sylenna Johnson or somethin'.
But it's Curtis Mayfield's sample though.

all over really, and that's the cool thing about the cubes, is it gives people with not so good seats an unexpected better view.

but kanye seemed to keep coming over to our side of the stage a lot and i think it's because he knew i was taking a lot of pix of his kicks. he kinda smirked and smiled at me a couple times prolly cuz he'd be over there rapping into my boys camera and everyone is all screaming like lil' girls around me and i'm just super focused on pointing my camera at his shoes the whole time.
laugh.gif

for real tho, being that close and watching kanye, dude is bi-polar or something. his moods change so much. you can see it in his face. but whatever, it makes for dope music.
pimp.gif

what's the issues with "the joy"? love that song, that woulda been a perfect song to do during the "sit down and vibe with y'all" part of the show... don't tell me they didn't clear it...

all over really, and that's the cool thing about the cubes, is it gives people with not so good seats an unexpected better view.

but kanye seemed to keep coming over to our side of the stage a lot and i think it's because he knew i was taking a lot of pix of his kicks. he kinda smirked and smiled at me a couple times prolly cuz he'd be over there rapping into my boys camera and everyone is all screaming like lil' girls around me and i'm just super focused on pointing my camera at his shoes the whole time.
laugh.gif

for real tho, being that close and watching kanye, dude is bi-polar or something. his moods change so much. you can see it in his face. but whatever, it makes for dope music.
pimp.gif

what's the issues with "the joy"? love that song, that woulda been a perfect song to do during the "sit down and vibe with y'all" part of the show... don't tell me they didn't clear it...

laugh.gif

Look at this guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Look at this guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea kanye is def bi poloar..you got to be careful.....especial front row.  Me and my ex had front row seats...she didnt want to stand up yet...he stopped the concert in the middle of a song came over to us and  put us on the spot and called us out.  Pulled his shades down and told us we need to get up and rock.  After that he kept coming over to our side and messing with us....I think if you are in the front he like entertaining his fans.  Def one of my favorite live performers.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea kanye is def bi poloar..you got to be careful.....especial front row.  Me and my ex had front row seats...she didnt want to stand up yet...he stopped the concert in the middle of a song came over to us and  put us on the spot and called us out.  Pulled his shades down and told us we need to get up and rock.  After that he kept coming over to our side and messing with us....I think if you are in the front he like entertaining his fans.  Def one of my favorite live performers.

Back
Top Bottom