<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"N's always making me have a Yeezy moment"
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind if he stopped the song a couple times to make sure the lighting was right, I mean at least he's making sure the fans get what they paid for
pimp.gif

^ i'm starting to think that whole thing is staged with starting it over cuz the lights ain't hitting. he stopped it 3 times over that in greensboro, then i heard it keeps happening. there's just no way in hell, someone would be fired by now.

^ i'm starting to think that whole thing is staged with starting it over cuz the lights ain't hitting. he stopped it 3 times over that in greensboro, then i heard it keeps happening. there's just no way in hell, someone would be fired by now.

he did it in jersey too...if im not mistaken that vid isnt from Jersey bc he didnt say yeezy moment...its def something they just worked into the show.

he did it in jersey too...if im not mistaken that vid isnt from Jersey bc he didnt say yeezy moment...its def something they just worked into the show.

I was also in attendance last night! I really enjoyed myself.

Dudes was passing around the weed and bottle!

I was also in attendance last night! I really enjoyed myself.

Dudes was passing around the weed and bottle!

I was at last nights show as well. AMAZING!! They both killed it. H.A.M was epic.  Everyone lost it when the beat dropped

I wanna go the MSG show now
frown.gif

I was at last nights show as well. AMAZING!! They both killed it. H.A.M was epic.  Everyone lost it when the beat dropped

I wanna go the MSG show now
frown.gif

Just got back, had a great time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No illest mutha alive though
ohwell.gif

I think doing Paris 3 times is to much