<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Show tonight was great... Setlist was definitely on point.
pimp.gif

Most of the WTT tracks were performed & they mixed in a lot of their own catalogs too
smokin.gif

The stages & lasers in person were
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Most of the WTT tracks were performed & they mixed in a lot of their own catalogs too
smokin.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif

Was in attendance tonight too. Show was spectacular and the stage, lights, and pyro was incredible. Not to mention both Ye and Hov totally killed that entire show. Izod was definitely rockin last night!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif

Was in attendance tonight too. Show was spectacular and the stage, lights, and pyro was incredible. Not to mention both Ye and Hov totally killed that entire show. Izod was definitely rockin last night!
pimp.gif

Nothing out of the ordinary... Overall great setlist though.
smokin.gif

yeah, well for me, it was my first time at the Izod and watching Jay and Ye' peform live so I was more than impressed with the show.
smokin.gif

Nothing out of the ordinary... Overall great setlist though.
smokin.gif

yeah, well for me, it was my first time at the Izod and watching Jay and Ye' peform live so I was more than impressed with the show.
smokin.gif

Kanye has really been simpin during his Runaway performances... as if the 5 mins of auto-tune wasn't enough
30t6p3b.gif

Kanye has really been simpin during his Runaway performances... as if the 5 mins of auto-tune wasn't enough
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"N's always making me have a Yeezy moment"
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind if he stopped the song a couple times to make sure the lighting was right, I mean at least he's making sure the fans get what they paid for
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom