<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

As I mentioned before I had the cheapest nosebleed partial view seats to MSG, Section 409 for $86, creeped into $250 seats in section 210, chilllling! Nobody came by to bother, in fact the entire row was empty. lol

Show had strong energy but production value was kept to a minimum. Might be the only hip hop concert I've seen without a guest appearance. Overall a good time, def not worth paying more than $100 to see this presentation. Bagged a nice snowflake in the hallway, girls were on point.

Show was epic. When they performed New Day I zoned out. My first time seeing Hov/Jay Live and was def a great experience. The Crowd was super hype too which made the vibe even greater.

Show was epic. When they performed New Day I zoned out. My first time seeing Hov/Jay Live and was def a great experience. The Crowd was super hype too which made the vibe even greater.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Who's going to the Garden show? I passed because the prices were STOOPID and the show seems pretty weak based on reviews. No guests, the sets suck IMO (no ones tryna hear N's in Paris 3 times) and overall the reviews aren't as
eek.gif
as GITD were.

I'm good observing from the sidelines (on youtube)
You really base the quality of a show on the guest appearances though? These are arguably the two biggest names in hip hop...people are there to see them, not a bunch of guests.

Who's going to the Garden show? I passed because the prices were STOOPID and the show seems pretty weak based on reviews. No guests, the sets suck IMO (no ones tryna hear N's in Paris 3 times) and overall the reviews aren't as
eek.gif
as GITD were.

You really base the quality of a show on the guest appearances though? These are arguably the two biggest names in hip hop...people are there to see them, not a bunch of guests.

^ Yeah that Skirt/ Long T- Shirt/Kilt is killing me. I was mad they didnt have guest appearance although the show was still enough for me.

^ Yeah that Skirt/ Long T- Shirt/Kilt is killing me. I was mad they didnt have guest appearance although the show was still enough for me.

I don't mind them not having guests. They did a great job just the 2 of them. The chemistry was there. They were having fun which lead me to have fun.

I don't mind them not having guests. They did a great job just the 2 of them. The chemistry was there. They were having fun which lead me to have fun.

Agreed. The crazy part is they have a TON of hits they could've done. I would like them to perform "Never let me down". Jay Should've done some Vol. 3/Blueprint songs even RD songs.

Agreed. The crazy part is they have a TON of hits they could've done. I would like them to perform "Never let me down". Jay Should've done some Vol. 3/Blueprint songs even RD songs.

man last night was epic at the garden. I had a blast

thought i lost my
pimp.gif

when i found it in my back pocket like a hour later i was like
eek.gif

i was tight Kanye forgot his lyrics to Get Em High

man last night was epic at the garden. I had a blast

thought i lost my
pimp.gif

when i found it in my back pocket like a hour later i was like
eek.gif

i was tight Kanye forgot his lyrics to Get Em High

I hope at the Chicago show Jigga decides to do Allure, Pray, Oh My God, or Heart of the City, or Lucifer, or Can't be life... I doubt it though.

I hope at the Chicago show Jigga decides to do Allure, Pray, Oh My God, or Heart of the City, or Lucifer, or Can't be life... I doubt it though.

Originally Posted by JD161616

eek.gif
as GITD were.

That's what I'm saying. Arguably the 2 biggest names in hip hop. Whoever they bring out will be less than them. You really trying to hear Pusha T spit 1 verse on Runaway so bad? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

eek.gif
as GITD were.

That's what I'm saying. Arguably the 2 biggest names in hip hop. Whoever they bring out will be less than them. You really trying to hear Pusha T spit 1 verse on Runaway so bad? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom