<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Ill go HAM if I was able to find a deal like this for a concert in my area. Never seen such.... or maybe I never looked hard enough.

What side do they rap to most? Stage Left or Right? Or do they use the full stage and show love all over?

but kanye seemed to keep coming over to our side of the stage a lot and i think it's because he knew i was taking a lot of pix of his kicks. he kinda smirked and smiled at me a couple times prolly cuz he'd be over there rapping into my boys camera and everyone is all screaming like lil' girls around me and i'm just super focused on pointing my camera at his shoes the whole time.
laugh.gif

Look at this guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Ill go HAM if I was able to find a deal like this for a concert in my area. Never seen such.... or maybe I never looked hard enough.

What side do they rap to most? Stage Left or Right? Or do they use the full stage and show love all over?

but kanye seemed to keep coming over to our side of the stage a lot and i think it's because he knew i was taking a lot of pix of his kicks. he kinda smirked and smiled at me a couple times prolly cuz he'd be over there rapping into my boys camera and everyone is all screaming like lil' girls around me and i'm just super focused on pointing my camera at his shoes the whole time.
laugh.gif

Look at this guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

So is it MSG tonight and tomorrow night? That's gonna be some legendary +%#%.

I hope so, I will be there tonight and tommorow night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

So is it MSG tonight and tomorrow night? That's gonna be some legendary +%#%.

I hope so, I will be there tonight and tommorow night
pimp.gif

Went to the Sunday NJ show.

Copped the tickets for NJ the day they dropped, was heated when the MSG shows were added but I figured I'd go to izod anyway. Tickets were in section 239, when I got upstairs and scanned they handed me and my homie tickets for section 109. I don't need to say how hyped we were being ALOT closer.

The energy at this show and the crowd was legit (maybe because the Giants beat the Pats and everyone was watching inside the izod
laugh.gif
) Hov got mad love ( Most of that place was NY and they knew it) and honestly the show was ridic. Both of them killed it. I dare say it was better than GITD Those attending MSG and on will  have a great time.

Paris 3x times was dope. When they brought it back the second time and Hov threw his hood on the place went INSANE diamonds in the air all over the place. The third time Ye was spazzing out...I was ready for the fourth
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Went to the Sunday NJ show.

Copped the tickets for NJ the day they dropped, was heated when the MSG shows were added but I figured I'd go to izod anyway. Tickets were in section 239, when I got upstairs and scanned they handed me and my homie tickets for section 109. I don't need to say how hyped we were being ALOT closer.

The energy at this show and the crowd was legit (maybe because the Giants beat the Pats and everyone was watching inside the izod
laugh.gif
) Hov got mad love ( Most of that place was NY and they knew it) and honestly the show was ridic. Both of them killed it. I dare say it was better than GITD Those attending MSG and on will  have a great time.

Paris 3x times was dope. When they brought it back the second time and Hov threw his hood on the place went INSANE diamonds in the air all over the place. The third time Ye was spazzing out...I was ready for the fourth
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Who's going to the Garden show? I passed because the prices were STOOPID and the show seems pretty weak based on reviews. No guests, the sets suck IMO (no ones tryna hear N's in Paris 3 times) and overall the reviews aren't as
eek.gif
as GITD were.

I'm good observing from the sidelines (on youtube)

Who's going to the Garden show? I passed because the prices were STOOPID and the show seems pretty weak based on reviews. No guests, the sets suck IMO (no ones tryna hear N's in Paris 3 times) and overall the reviews aren't as
eek.gif
as GITD were.

I'm good observing from the sidelines (on youtube)

Show was dope tonight

Only difference from NJ was Ye did through the wire and after encore they did a few extra songs. Although no guests and no illest mutha alive

Show was dope tonight

Only difference from NJ was Ye did through the wire and after encore they did a few extra songs. Although no guests and no illest mutha alive

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Show was dope tonight

frown.gif
but Through The Wire....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Show was dope tonight

frown.gif
but Through The Wire....
pimp.gif

As I mentioned before I had the cheapest nosebleed partial view seats to MSG, Section 409 for $86, creeped into $250 seats in section 210, chilllling! Nobody came by to bother, in fact the entire row was empty. lol

Show had strong energy but production value was kept to a minimum. Might be the only hip hop concert I've seen without a guest appearance. Overall a good time, def not worth paying more than $100 to see this presentation. Bagged a nice snowflake in the hallway, girls were on point.

Back
Top Bottom