mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

is 9 or so about normal?

Pretty much. Only reason it doesn't feel normal to most is because there's no openers, but usually headliners for arena shows don't start until 9ish.

Originally Posted by presequel

is 9 or so about normal?

Pretty much. Only reason it doesn't feel normal to most is because there's no openers, but usually headliners for arena shows don't start until 9ish.

show started like at 9 !@% tonight. ended at midnight... n.i.p. 7 or 8x... i didnt really count. but no joke, its kinda funny because u want them to keep goin again and again and again and it gets pretty hype.... im almost beginning to feel like theyre doing it to make a mockery of people now.

show started like at 9 !@% tonight. ended at midnight... n.i.p. 7 or 8x... i didnt really count. but no joke, its kinda funny because u want them to keep goin again and again and again and it gets pretty hype.... im almost beginning to feel like theyre doing it to make a mockery of people now.

at what time did most people start showing up tonight?
how long were the lines to get in?
how much was parking?
i'm going tomorrow but am in the middle of finals week so i'd like to know when is a good time to show up. don't want to show up too early or too late

at what time did most people start showing up tonight?
how long were the lines to get in?
how much was parking?
i'm going tomorrow but am in the middle of finals week so i'd like to know when is a good time to show up. don't want to show up too early or too late

Originally Posted by stepinitup

LA show last night was EPIC!

Yeah they played NIP 7x

Parking varies from 7 to about 25 bucks

Still not 9 like in Chicago! I have a feeling at the end of the tour I'll be able to say i was at the show with the record.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by stepinitup

LA show last night was EPIC!

Yeah they played NIP 7x

Parking varies from 7 to about 25 bucks

Still not 9 like in Chicago! I have a feeling at the end of the tour I'll be able to say i was at the show with the record.
smile.gif

if anyone has an extra for tonight please hit me up my folk fell through and I am NOT missing this show!!!

if anyone has an extra for tonight please hit me up my folk fell through and I am NOT missing this show!!!

Back
Top Bottom