<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

went to the showing in vegas and it was hands down one of the best moments of my life. kanye has so much passion in his performance and jay looks so damn happy. Trey songz was in the building too. They put on one helluva show

went to the showing in vegas and it was hands down one of the best moments of my life. kanye has so much passion in his performance and jay looks so damn happy. Trey songz was in the building too. They put on one helluva show

Can't wait until tomorrow night when I finally get to go
pimp.gif

I'ts been tough sitting back and reading about how great it's been

Can't wait until tomorrow night when I finally get to go
pimp.gif

I'ts been tough sitting back and reading about how great it's been

Was at the Vegas show and it was bananas.
pimp.gif

Going for my 2nd round tonight in LA. I have on my black/pink Yeezys while it's raining, #YOLO lol

oh and look for me with this sign once Paris comes on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

izyxcl.jpg

Was at the Vegas show and it was bananas.
pimp.gif

Going for my 2nd round tonight in LA. I have on my black/pink Yeezys while it's raining, #YOLO lol

oh and look for me with this sign once Paris comes on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

izyxcl.jpg

The Vegas show was nuts, man.

Kanye out there just having a ball.....and Jay just happy...controlling the crowd.

I can't ever look at NIP in the same way again.....I feel like I gotta play it over again and pump both of my arms in the air.

Kanye out there just having a ball.....and Jay just happy...controlling the crowd.

I can't ever look at NIP in the same way again.....I feel like I gotta play it over again and pump both of my arms in the air.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Kanye had the whole arena looking like they were doing aerobics classes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I seriously can't wait for tonight. Everyone at my work is going.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Kanye had the whole arena looking like they were doing aerobics classes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I seriously can't wait for tonight. Everyone at my work is going.

Back
Top Bottom