<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by presequel

dude is prob judging from watching on fuse or streams

its a whole nother experience seeing them live. no other rappers come close, honestly. jay is a master at controlling the crowd and setting the tempo.

I took my time seeing Hov cause i thought he was overrated on stage..first time was at Yankee Stadium....

i was very very wrong. He doesn't jump around or anything yet keeps the entire stadium in a chokehold all show

Originally Posted by presequel

dude is prob judging from watching on fuse or streams

its a whole nother experience seeing them live. no other rappers come close, honestly. jay is a master at controlling the crowd and setting the tempo.

I took my time seeing Hov cause i thought he was overrated on stage..first time was at Yankee Stadium....

i was very very wrong. He doesn't jump around or anything yet keeps the entire stadium in a chokehold all show

Here is what the pricing looks like for san jose ca

7717D5E303AA4E44BC38D6345DB1529B.jpg

Hopefully i get some floor seats for $149

Yeah, my money isn't right...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Every piece of Jay concert footage I've ever seen looks boring. One of y'all addressed that and said he's better in person. We'll see. I went to the GITD tour and was underwhelmed. I figured for $300 it wouldn't be bad just to see what all the hype was about. These tickets are going to come out to around $500 after applicable fees and all. I have a hard time imagining that they put on THAT good of a show. A lot of NTers are complete Jay and Ye stans though and will cosign anything they do so I shouldn't have expected too many logical responses.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Every piece of Jay concert footage I've ever seen looks boring. One of y'all addressed that and said he's better in person. We'll see. I went to the GITD tour and was underwhelmed. I figured for $300 it wouldn't be bad just to see what all the hype was about. These tickets are going to come out to around $500 after applicable fees and all. I have a hard time imagining that they put on THAT good of a show. A lot of NTers are complete Jay and Ye stans though and will cosign anything they do so I shouldn't have expected too many logical responses.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

That's nice.Just jeep in mind that's it's YOUR opinion.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

That's nice.Just jeep in mind that's it's YOUR opinion.

No its 250 after fees. And you'd be hard pressed to find better live hip hop acts (Red & Meth, Roots, Wayne (on his good sober nights), Public Enemy, Outkast)

No its 250 after fees. And you'd be hard pressed to find better live hip hop acts (Red & Meth, Roots, Wayne (on his good sober nights), Public Enemy, Outkast)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

yeahitsRUST said:
Falcon4567 wrote:

RealRubirosa wrote:

I'm still unsure about paying $400+ for two tickets to see two rappers with mediocre stage presence perform a bunch of songs from after-their-prime.

We're talking about Kanye and Jay-Z right? Because this sounds like you're describing a U-God/Sheek Louch concert

roll.gif
 Kanye has stage presence in full man. GITD tour was one of the best shows ive ever seen.

No kidding. I saw Kanye about a month ago at Summerfest and it was by far the best show I've seen out of the 20 or so I've seen this past year. And Jay-z last year was pretty damn good too.

Blueprint 3 Tour was one of the best shows I have seen PERIOD. I have witnessed the MJ Bad Tour, Prince, Outkast, Goodie, Parliment, Roots, ect.

Hov has a crazy stage presence because he truly commands the crowd.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

yeahitsRUST said:
Falcon4567 wrote:

RealRubirosa wrote:

I'm still unsure about paying $400+ for two tickets to see two rappers with mediocre stage presence perform a bunch of songs from after-their-prime.

We're talking about Kanye and Jay-Z right? Because this sounds like you're describing a U-God/Sheek Louch concert

roll.gif
 Kanye has stage presence in full man. GITD tour was one of the best shows ive ever seen.

No kidding. I saw Kanye about a month ago at Summerfest and it was by far the best show I've seen out of the 20 or so I've seen this past year. And Jay-z last year was pretty damn good too.

Blueprint 3 Tour was one of the best shows I have seen PERIOD. I have witnessed the MJ Bad Tour, Prince, Outkast, Goodie, Parliment, Roots, ect.

Hov has a crazy stage presence because he truly commands the crowd.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Please. Let's not confuse Jay-z and Kanye with Lil Wayne and Young Money's garbage music.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Please. Let's not confuse Jay-z and Kanye with Lil Wayne and Young Money's garbage music.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

NAd0m.gif

i think Ye's ego is incapable of letting Kanye have a mediocre performance to be honest

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

NAd0m.gif

i think Ye's ego is incapable of letting Kanye have a mediocre performance to be honest

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

29-Camron-NP.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

29-Camron-NP.gif

QFT

To the few that PM'd me about the password, I just got your messages, so I apologize for not responding. Would've gladly sent you the PW had I seen your messages ...

Back
Top Bottom