<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

lmao at 1:55 to 2:10 in that first video...son forgot the lyrics.
roll.gif

Dope though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

but kanye seemed to keep coming over to our side of the stage a lot and i think it's because he knew i was taking a lot of pix of his kicks. he kinda smirked and smiled at me a couple times prolly cuz he'd be over there rapping into my boys camera and everyone is all screaming like lil' girls around me and i'm just super focused on pointing my camera at his shoes the whole time.
laugh.gif

Look at this guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Came in just to see if there were any lulz.

Mission accomplished within the first few seconds
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

but kanye seemed to keep coming over to our side of the stage a lot and i think it's because he knew i was taking a lot of pix of his kicks. he kinda smirked and smiled at me a couple times prolly cuz he'd be over there rapping into my boys camera and everyone is all screaming like lil' girls around me and i'm just super focused on pointing my camera at his shoes the whole time.
laugh.gif

Look at this guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Came in just to see if there were any lulz.

Mission accomplished within the first few seconds
sick.gif

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

@stevesofresh

its crazy i ended up taking those vids with my EVO 3D

i was suprised they came out soo great

eek.gif
laugh.gif
. I have the same phone, man. I was wondering the other day if I could get the footage I wanted off my phone or have to take some sort of recording device in.

And your vids provided the answer. 
pimp.gif

@stevesofresh

eek.gif
laugh.gif
. I have the same phone, man. I was wondering the other day if I could get the footage I wanted off my phone or have to take some sort of recording device in.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

@stevesofresh

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Lol all got Sprint with the same phone. 11/26 can't wait

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

@stevesofresh

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Lol all got Sprint with the same phone. 11/26 can't wait

I was wrong, no special guests tonight :/ but carmelo and lala were in attendance as well as Trey songz, ne-yo,
Estelle, Gayle king, serena williams, Kevin lyles and beyonce snuck in a little after the
Show began.
Great show but i kinda expected more.

I was wrong, no special guests tonight :/ but carmelo and lala were in attendance as well as Trey songz, ne-yo,
Estelle, Gayle king, serena williams, Kevin lyles and beyonce snuck in a little after the
Show began.

Originally Posted by Fresh Azimiz

Show began.

Just got back, this sums it up well.

Well ive seen this show 3 nights in a row, I saw the 9/11 show and I saw GITD. Im a huge Ye fan and GITD was still my favorite to date. Tonight Jay was sayen they had to be off stage by 12, I could swear I remember GITD going past 1.

For any Jay fan this show will be well worth the money

Originally Posted by Fresh Azimiz

Show began.

Just got back, this sums it up well.

Well ive seen this show 3 nights in a row, I saw the 9/11 show and I saw GITD. Im a huge Ye fan and GITD was still my favorite to date. Tonight Jay was sayen they had to be off stage by 12, I could swear I remember GITD going past 1.

For any Jay fan this show will be well worth the money

not sure how it's ayo that kanye smirked at me cuz he saw me snapping pix of his shoes... as i said, everyone else around me was jocking him, screaming like lil' girls, and i was just jocking his shoes...

y'all lames on here constantly look for any way to call ayo on something, always reaching...
laugh.gif

not sure how it's ayo that kanye smirked at me cuz he saw me snapping pix of his shoes... as i said, everyone else around me was jocking him, screaming like lil' girls, and i was just jocking his shoes...

y'all lames on here constantly look for any way to call ayo on something, always reaching...
laugh.gif

EDIT: posted from my phone so it looks a lil crazy so bare with me lolMeek mill and diggy was there too. Carmelo came out like 5 mins before the show started and everyone onThe right side went CRAZY! I definitely wasn't expecting that. I hated that everyone in my section jumped up on the chairs as soon as the show started, had me balancing on those cushioned fold up chairs the whole night Smh kinda @$%@@% up my vibe I was still rockin even though I almostfell like 5 times lol. I know Jay from ny so of course he gonna get more love but i feel like the garden last night didn't showYe enough love. Idk if it was just my section but i was the only person goin nuts for Kanye's solo parts. I was tight Jay said they gotta be done by 12 cause the show started later than the ticket states so I felt gypped lol I wish he actually did Dead Presidents instead of running through most of the first verse like He did. The *@!%%# in Paris 3 times was definitely od, Kanye's All of the light lil skit and jokes throughout the show were pretty funny. The show was cool but since I seen Ye twice and Jay 4 times before this i was ready to be BLOWN AWAY and I wasn't the way I wanted.

EDIT: posted from my phone so it looks a lil crazy so bare with me lolMeek mill and diggy was there too. Carmelo came out like 5 mins before the show started and everyone onThe right side went CRAZY! I definitely wasn't expecting that. I hated that everyone in my section jumped up on the chairs as soon as the show started, had me balancing on those cushioned fold up chairs the whole night Smh kinda @$%@@% up my vibe I was still rockin even though I almostfell like 5 times lol. I know Jay from ny so of course he gonna get more love but i feel like the garden last night didn't showYe enough love. Idk if it was just my section but i was the only person goin nuts for Kanye's solo parts. I was tight Jay said they gotta be done by 12 cause the show started later than the ticket states so I felt gypped lol I wish he actually did Dead Presidents instead of running through most of the first verse like He did. The *@!%%# in Paris 3 times was definitely od, Kanye's All of the light lil skit and jokes throughout the show were pretty funny. The show was cool but since I seen Ye twice and Jay 4 times before this i was ready to be BLOWN AWAY and I wasn't the way I wanted.

For the people who went to two shows, was it worth going to 2 shows? Did you get bored at all the second time, or was it still as much fun? I have tickets to 2 shows that I'm planning on going to with my best friend, but someone else wants to go to the other chicago show, and I'm considering going a third time... I mean, after all, when am I going to be able to see Jigga and Kanye 3 times in one week again in my life? And I have A LOT of life left to live....

Back
Top Bottom