Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I really hope this ***** delivers a great album, it’s gone be hilarious to see how fast y’all backtrack if he got a few soulful beats on the album

he can still have a good ear and be an idiot when it comes to everything beyond designing clothes he’d wear and music he likes

im fully prepared to love this **** and still feel like all the extra **** is lame.

i bet he gonna leave those songs he posted on ig with no lyrics.

The real source of Kanye wilding out since TLOP is that he no longer has sonic eras and everything is a shmorgusborg of Graduation thru Yeezus sonics with a few soul chops threw in there. He saw the generation raised off 808’s come to fruition and doesn’t know where to go next as is the same for the rest of the game. We peaking at trap drums and autotune until someone takes it to where its going next.

If he genuinely had a daring and innovative sound the way 808s was against everything else that was happening in rap at the time he wouldnt need all this extra **** to get you to care.

Maga and Kaepernick at the same time?

This is like one of those half an half jerseys that moms wear when both their kids go pro at sports.
And in this case its a Lakers/celtics half n half.

I will hand it to kanye tho. Maga and kaep at once is definately not a NY matchy match fit.
Thats really reaching to give credit where its undeserved tho.

IMG_6596.JPG

This picture speaks volumes right now. The two fools are really one in the same. Screaming at people that don't like them and telling them they're not good enough because they can't rock with their idiocy and really believing they can do whatever they want because they're that "important". FOH

he can still have a good ear and be an idiot when it comes to everything beyond designing clothes he’d wear and music he likes

im fully prepared to love this **** and still feel like all the extra **** is lame.

The real source of Kanye wilding out since TLOP is that he no longer has sonic eras and everything is a shmorgusborg of Graduation thru Yeezus sonics with a few soul chops threw in there. He saw the generation raised off 808’s come to fruition and doesn’t know where to go next as is the same for the rest of the game. We peaking at trap drums and autotune until someone takes it to where its going next.

If he genuinely had a daring and innovative sound the way 808s was against everything else that was happening in rap at the time he wouldnt need all this extra **** to get you to care.

I agree, some ppl can separate the creative side from the personal side and some can’t. Fact is dude has been making mediocre to trash music for a while so to me it’s making it easier for ppl to get off criticizing him for his political stance. When Pusha album dropped I seen a number of dudes “forgiving” him for everything when he was a “biscuit boy” a week earlier. That Ye album was trash but let this album be hot ****** will switch sides once again. If nobody cared like they say they don’t, they wouldn’t still checking and watching his every move.

blastercombo blastercombo this answers your question too

This dude is SO far gone it isn't even funny. Not sure how much of it is attributed to mental illness or if he really believes what he's saying. Losing a parent is never easy...however, it seemed like EVERYTHING changed in his world once his mom passed. Sucks to see his legacy being tarnished like it is...and he really is so oblivious to anything that's not in his bubble.

Only thing that could save a ye album for me is a complete revert to his original style. I liked the lil pump song, he started to have a bit of fun again there.
I believe he has a right to his opinion but i also believe he should shut the hell up regarding anything of a really serious nature, because he is not equipped to make an educated argument.

If he just portraits himself as enjoying the life of privilege that he has earned, people will like him a whole lot better.
He needs to log off when it comes to reading the comments of the masses too.
Im by no means suggesting he " shut up and dribble".
Im just saying that it would literally benefit his existence on earth if he chilled

This dude is SO far gone it isn't even funny. Not sure how much of it is attributed to mental illness or if he really believes what he's saying. Losing a parent is never easy...however, it seemed like EVERYTHING changed in his world once his mom passed. Sucks to see his legacy being tarnished like it is...and he really is so oblivious to anything that's not in his bubble.

a mental health professional told me years ago that Kanyes mother was probably the one that monitored his behavior and told him which pill he needs to take...

“you’re acting irritable today, maybe you need to take a yellow pill.”

and that once she passed he lost that one person in his life that kept him balanced.

what we see now is the result

Damn this is well put. Especially the part about the game being stuck at Autotune and trap drums.

At the end of the day, Ye has always been an attention ***** willing to jump off the top rope for attention. That's what the bush **** was. This is the same man who's admitted to such almost verbatim.

The only difference now, is that as you alluded to, the music isn't it anymore. His way of being contrarian and getting attention used to be via the genre shifts that he'd bring to game, musically. He can't find that anymore, so he has to use other methods to get relevant. He's not hot anymore, can't make hit records anymore, so you resort to (and this is the case for a lot of ******) trolling for attention. He's so far up his own *** too.

I personally am not sure Ye would be this overt w/ the trump **** if he was big popping right now, musically. Imagine making college dropout and now looking like this to sell records

DoWqTnDU0AAaehq.jpg

Said it before, but anyone who proclaims themselves as a genius, is not a genius.

Part of why Ye' is where he is now is because ****** have been serenading him with these types of platitudes for so long and it went unchecked.

So now the ***** believes he's a genius and the smartest man in the room, so when ****** think one way (Trump's an idiot) he's wants to be contrarian to prove how much of a genius he is.

And this all goes back to the music. Gotta do this, that, and the third when the music aint' hitting.

Back
Top Bottom