Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

IMG_6596.JPG

he reaching for the documentary moments now.

the same power he say we putting into the hat by not “letting” him wear it (i.e. ppl changing their opinion just like “they” want him to change his opinion)...he putting into it by making it seem like such this grand statement.

im waiting for kendrick or cole to step up and ask him to address the politics behind the hat and those two specifically bc this is a moment that doesnt need to be overshadowed by “who are you/how many records have you sold compared to kanye”

i would be more with it if he was openly just trolling the dynamics of identity and how we use politics to shape it on some existential 69 **** (which i believe is what this started as) but this ***** up there seriously on the verge of tears bc people just don’t agree with him. :lol:

and the darker part is that he’s purposely ignoring the politics of Trump and thats only possible because of money.

this puts a lot of what kanye has been emotional about over the years in the scope of whining bc people have different opinions than him. reminds me of that kountry wayne video where he says man nobody give a **** about your wife being a nat nat people tryna figure out how to pay their bills :smh:. ***** mad bc people dont wanna support a bigot.

it's crazy that people think Kanye is making some type of point rockin a MAGA hat and that we should love everybody. He can't even fully explain his own argument and wants people to side with him. How should I look at ye as a credible source of info when he can't even explain the **** he is spewing himself? I used to rock with ye when I was younger but as I've gotten older I've began to notice Racism is only racism when it affects Ye. He couldn't give two ***** about chicago, young black men, or anything dealing with black culture. He's always been about himself. **** him and anyone that rocks with ye.

I really hope this ***** delivers a great album, it’s gone be hilarious to see how fast y’all backtrack if he got a few soulful beats on the album

Back
Top Bottom