Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

You might as well just @ him dog. :rofl::smh:
1-I have met tons of dudes that met that description though. Someone on here happens to fit that perfectly as well

2-If I did @ said person. I would have to deal with requests for pics, struggle threats of physical violence, and him crying to a mod.

It was not strictly about anyone, even though the MSRP retaining shoe might fit, so Imma save myself the stress.

1-I have met tons of dudes that met that description though. Someone on here happens to fit that perfectly as well

2-If I did @ said person. I would have to deal with requests for pics, struggle threats of physical violence, and him crying to a mod.

It was not strictly about anyone, even though the MSRP retaining shoe might fit, so Imma save myself the stress.
Plus he has his own protector on the staff now. His name is not nina!

I love when people say "prove _(Trump,Jones, etc) is racist" then continue to do mental gymnastics around every logical reason that points to them being racist.

Unless someone outright gets on a podium and says "I am a racist," no one is racist apparently.

I hear you, I knew that was most likely the case, but the accuracy is astounding. :lol:

People really be asking for too much out of Kanye West, especially someone of his education level. It's very obvious that his mother curated much of his educated, well informed opinions and stances. Given his background, education level and profession, he's not going to making well cited, well researched social stance. Now the question is did he ever replace his mother with a staffer that can fill the role she once did............. obviously the answer to that question has been no

Post one racist thing Alex Jones has ever said.

Alex Jones: Africans “recede back into total barbarism” without whites

After the violent and chaotic "Unite the Right" white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Jones announced that he suspected that many of the attendees were actually "leftist Jews" "in disguise," there to discredit white supremacists and incite violence. "I mean, quite frankly, I’ve been to these events, a lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of 'Seinfeld.' Literally they’re just Jewish actors," he said on The Alex Jones Show the day after the Charlottesville event. "Nothing against Jews in general, but they are leftist Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis. I have footage in Austin — we’re going to find it somewhere here at the office — where it literally looks like cast of 'Seinfeld' or like Howard Stern in a Nazi outfit. They all look like Howard Stern. They almost got like little curly hair down, and they’re just up there heiling Hitler. You can tell they are totally uncomfortable, they are totally scared, and it’s all just meant to create the clash."

SCAM NEWTON, Benjamin Franklin Carson, David Clarke and Snackquille O'Neal welcome Kanye to the club.

Hurt to say add Dak Prescott cause he from my alma mater but throw him in too. Shaq been with the foolishness?

6F0A825E-982F-4B23-BCB0-E376E741FB33.png

Can’t see this helping Kanye sell albums, not in this climate. Album gonna flop.

And never banged or been a hypebeast but the red raging bull 5s were/are nice.

Hurt to say add Dak Prescott cause he from my alma mater but throw him in too. Shaq been with the foolishness?

Will do Famb. The list keeps growing. Here is the unoffical updated list for reference .

1. STEVEN HARVEY
2. Stephen Anthony Smith
3. SCAM NEWTON
4. Sage Steele
5. Benjamin Franklin Carson
6. Snackquille O'Neal
7. Silk
8. Diamond
9. Stacey Dash
10. David Clarke
11. Paris Dennard
12. Kevin "action" Jackson