Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

#ThingsSaidAboutTrump'sChances :lol:

Its probably the name of his album though :lol:

Thats different imo. No one could've predicted the gullibility of white voters and the apathy of the democratic base

But you're right. We gotta be vigilant about these celebrity charlatans that think they have any place in politics

***** just rich and bored

post trump its so easy to just troll and see what happens and reap the benefits and it works better if u already have money to begin with

lavar ball
trump
boonk
bhad babie
tekashi 69
lil pump
lil yachty

seems like the more people hate you the more people pay attention to you and people alredy hate kanye and the kardashians

this is a trolls voice

back to the all red discussion, only red kicks i would rock are these.
6sg84k.jpg

Thats different imo. No one could've predicted the gullibility of white voters and the apathy of the democratic base

But you're right. We gotta be vigilant about these celebrity charlatans that think they have any place in politics
Well gullibility plus the false sense of losing "supremacy". Kanye won't have that kinda support at all. Also those folks should be ashamed at the obnoxious mascot they chose to represent them.

Trump and Kanye are two VERY different situations. Kanye is nowhere near the level of embedded as Trump with the people that matter.

I don’t know why Trump winning was a surprise to so many. He called out for the support of every white christian American and stuck with it. He had the people that mattered bought and paid for for decades. He tapped into a new batch of voters, redneck racists

Last edited:
just got a bleacher report notification that Kanye is saying/tweeting he makes more off shoes than Jordans....

Lol at dudes saying mj a fashion icon, let crazy Kanye cook man lol, he shoes legacy just starting to take off and he out here selling out NEW DESIGNS some thing mj hast done in over 20 years, dude is bringing life to the sneaker world, otherwise we would be stuck with the same retros, Nike only true hit these couple years have been the vapormaxx, Jordan hasn’t had a nice new sneaker since the XX LOL, let crazy ye cook b

Not talking about absolute number as it depends on revenue generated but just wondering what % Kanye's deal with adidas is like

From 2002-2012 Jordan was getting $44 million a year from Nike($480 mill in total). I highly doubt adidas is paying Kanye $40 million a year

Not much but it's a scent of butter biscuits in the air. One of them "I love my country, I'm grateful" types.

Indicating that your freedom is under threat from kneeling in protest says a lot man...NFL def on the wrong side of history

kkkanye bout to drop a donald trump tribute yeezy made out of the same material used for donald trump wig

Also dude said Yeezy 350 sell 400k in 4 hours. I know good and well Adidas not making no 400 thousand yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom