Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Years ago he publicly said that he hates paparazzi more than Nazis
All these years, i thought he meant that he hates them more than a nazi hates jewish people.
But i guess he prefers literal nazis more than people who take your photos while you're out in public.

TMZ of all places saved that dude

could have saved us years ago.. but lord the Kardashians got more pull than I thought

Kanye’s beard looks like it’s a bunch of pubes glued to his face, like they did to this guy in Jackass 2.

E55085CA-6AC6-4F52-9918-2A8E27B283EF.png

maverick and lebron shoulda knew better come on now
Meh, this type of thing gets scheduled so far in advance you have to go thru with the shoot. I agree with what they did. He has no right to their platform, and I'm sure if they felt what he ultimately spouted wasn't going to blowback on them they woulda aired the ep. They can still release it later when his self-immolation is almost complete if they want to.

Man it’s funny cause cancel culture isn’t a thing. Seeing YE being the first rapper to be canceled. Will be funny. Soulja will be heated.

Cannot be throwing shots at Jews and think ur going to cook in the main stream world

Man it’s funny cause cancel culture isn’t a thing. Seeing YE being the first rapper to be canceled. Will be funny. Soulja will be heated.

Cannot be throwing shots at Jews and think ur going to cook in the main stream world
He'll be showing up at Q Anon rallies before election day, count on it

Def not the first. Even recently, macklemore and dababy were actually cancelled

Def not the first. Even recently, macklemore and dababy were actually cancelled

Nah, both those dudes just suck as artists. Macklemore been trash from the jump—his time in the spotlight was always gonna be short. DaBaby wore out his welcome with all his shenanigans and mediocre *** music. Again, his time to shine was always gonna be short.

Also, cancel culture isn’t real.

It is wild how tmz cut the antisemitism but not the anti black remarks from kanye. It's wild how antisemitism is in a different class than other forms of racism/prejudice. Even has its own name

The respect you demand is the one you get.

You can't expect media outlets to cut out anti-black dog whistles when our own people are willing to use that language to elevate themselves (Candace). They say slavery was a choice, and we're compatimentalizing the BS because we won't stop buying the clothes, shoes, and music. A Jewish person saying that the Holocaust was a choice would be driven to irrelevance by their own people.

Back
Top Bottom