Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kanye’s beard looks like it’s a bunch of pubes glued to his face, like they did to this guy in Jackass 2.

E55085CA-6AC6-4F52-9918-2A8E27B283EF.png
"with friends like these..." they did him sooo wrong on this skit/prank :lol::smh:

Umm..yea I can
One of the main themes on right-wing media is using black people as scarecrows and scapegoats, and we have black people parroting the same dog whistles in front of cameras, getting legitimacy from doing it, and making millions while doing it in the name of "tough love" or "uncomfortable 'truth.'"

There's room for criticism directed at Black people, but if the criticism often comes wrapped up in racist tropes, if some of us are the ones cosigning and saying these things, and if we tune out those who are pointing out why/how that language is problematic, your expectation with regards to media self-censorship on antiblack racism will not be met.

One of the main themes on right-wing media is using black people as scarecrows and scapegoats, and we have black people parroting the same dog whistles in front of cameras, getting legitimacy from doing it, and making millions while doing it in the name of "tough love" or "uncomfortable 'truth.'"

There's room for criticism directed at Black people, but if the criticism often comes wrapped up in racist tropes, if some of us are the ones cosigning and saying these things, and if we tune out those who are pointing out why/how that language is problematic, your expectation with regards to media self-censorship on antiblack racism will not be met.
A Jewish person goes on tmz and makes the exact same remarks and it would be edited the same way with the anti black message in tact and the antisemitism cut. I don't know or care what else you're going on about

this just seems like victim blaming.

there are untold riches waiting for any black person willing to say anti-black things.
that doesn't exist in the same way for jewish people and anti-semitism.

black person: don't say anti black things.

media: well the black people we pay millions of dollars say that we can. so really this is your fault.

i don't people lose the right to complain simply because some small percentage of the group is paid to disagree.

I think it's worth noting that if you do a search for "jews" or "jewish" here on NT, there are an alarming number of posts that are sympathetic to the same kind of antisemitic conspiracies that Kanye is pushing
I mean, there were ones in this exact thread. Some of not directing stating it, but are alluding to it just the same as Kanye.
There was enough that Meth had to come in and clean up house.

I need someone to leak the shop tape of Kanye

not sure if yall saw this in Rap About Nothing but:

Homie said kanye is on the shop along with salehe. Salehehe thanked him for the opportunity and influence and he said kanye just snapped and went in on him to his face .

Called him trash , said his crocs are a stolen design , non stop just ****ting on him and also called Virgil “just a photoshop artist” smh

Also said something about Jewish people . Doesn’t know if it’ll air or not

Look at Kanye girl

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

pretending like Candace Owens has any political program beyond profit is a suckers game.

her main goal was to become fabulously wealthy.
and she's accomplished that.

her existence says exactly nothing about black people as a whole.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

pretending like Candace Owens has any political program beyond profit is a suckers game.

her main goal was to become fabulously wealthy.
and she's accomplished that.

her existence says exactly nothing about black people as a whole.
Actually….unfortunately…..it does. Materialism and how far we will go for it is definitely a problem in the black community.

And ain’t nobody forgot about Adi Dassler…

this just seems like victim blaming.

there are untold riches waiting for any black person willing to say anti-black things.
that doesn't exist in the same way for jewish people and anti-semitism.

black person: don't say anti black things.

media: well the black people we pay millions of dollars say that we can. so really this is your fault.

Here's what I'm actually saying: you'll never see a Jewish person on TV or in the newspapers praise the Holocaust for resulting in the creation of the state of Israel and draw an audience of approving Jews.

In contrast, a non-negligible amount of Black folks still entertain Black public figures who try to sanitize our historical tragedies (let's talk about the merits of colonialism/segregation) or give credence to bigoted views against us (black on black violence is a cultural issue).

Doing this sends the message that discredited, anti-black opinions about black issues are still worth debating, which is why I wonder why people expect media outlets to self-censor when there's a black audience for such opinions.

Here's what I'm actually saying: you'll never see a Jewish person on TV or in the newspapers praise the Holocaust for resulting in the creation of the state of Israel and draw an audience of approving Jews.

In contrast, a non-negligible amount of Black folks still entertain Black public figures who try to sanitize our historical tragedies (let's talk about the merits of colonialism/segregation) or give credence to bigoted views against us (black on black violence is a cultural issue).

Doing this sends the message that discredited, anti-black opinions about black issues are still worth debating, which is why I wonder why people expect media outlets to self-censor when there's a black audience for such opinions.

and I'm saying there is no large monetary incentive to do so.
If there was, you would see more of it.

After all there are prominent right wing Jewish figures willing to cape for
republican right wing diet coke white nationalists.

cough* Ben Shapiro *Cough

1665611521934.png

in a large enough group of people you will find a non-negligible amount believing all kinds of wacky things.

the difference with anti-blackness, is that there's a massive infrastructure,
of money and support for black people who are willing to say anti black things.

this makes it different from antisemitism.

Hopefully he isn’t allowed to be alone with his kids

he’s mentally unstable with so much paranoia he might physically hurt them

Back
Top Bottom