Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

It seems like they are saying if you take the sales number from Yeezy and divide by Adidas' total profit, it would be 40%

Not that the profit from Yeezy is responsible for 40% of Adidas' total profit
It looks like they make around ~2.8B a year in profit, it very well could be total profit. Margins gotta be crazy with the yeezy line.

Sheesh

i need to see a more legit source for this

given the foothold adidas has in soccer plus the various college sports teams

kanye was more valuable than any nba player they sponsored.. but was he more valuable to the brand than say Messi
YES, you must be joking

It looks like they make around ~2.8B a year in profit, it very well could be total profit. Margins gotta be crazy with the yeezy line.

Sheesh
The specially said the Yeezy number was total sales. I think it is fair to assume margins on the Yeezy line is better than regular Adidas sportswear, but still, that would probably put Yeezy profit at a couple hundred million

My thoughts on Kanye (that nobody cares about or asked for)
1.) Kanye is a moron
2.) This will all go away the minute he makes great music again (Doubt it at this point)
3.) Interesting how Kanye was talking all this black people did it to themselves nonsense throughout the Trump era culminating with Slavery was a choice! (No repercussions, no canceled deals at all)
4.) Comes at Jews (canceled immediately)
5.) A fool and his money and his money are soon parted
6.) Kanye, nobody cares about the legality of contracts for millionaires, the people that buy your shoes don't relate to that nonsense, find a different lane

Last edited:
The specially said the Yeezy number was total sales. I think it is fair to assume margins on the Yeezy line is better than regular Adidas sportswear, but still, that would probably put Yeezy profit at a couple hundred million
Awe, you right, you right *CAM voice

YES, you must be joking

the most valuable thing to adidas is soccer

messi is the biggest individual star they have in that sport.. they need great players to be seen wearing their cleats and gear

also is huge when certain clubs and/or countries do well

YES, you must be joking

I wonder what the numbers would shake out with this. I mean messi hasn't been on a team that's kit maker was adidas so he's influence is more in the boots and argentina merch. West was pulling in monster numbers so idk how it works out.

The news of Kanye's apparent admiration for Adolf doesn't come as a surprise to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom