Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

This man 6pac 6pac in the Kyrie 8 thread taking about how Ye and Kyrie could put Li Ning on the map.

Brahs, get someone in your life that supports you as much as 6pac supports Ye.

I mean I’ve been felt like they just needed a major star, your perception of how I feel about Kanye aside. They make some pretty neat **** that would fit the demographic Ye goes after with the weirder looking shoes

I know though, lulz >>> logic :lol:

I mean I’ve been felt like they just needed a major star, your perception of how I feel about Kanye aside. They make some pretty neat **** that would fit the demographic Ye goes after with the weirder looking shoes

I know though, lulz >>> logic :lol:

You really think posting those designs to argue Li Ning just needs the right cosign makes you look like the logical one in this discussion.

Oh, ok

You really think posting those designs to argue Li Ning just needs the right cosign makes you look like the logical one in this discussion.

Oh, ok

I like how you keep ignoring the “relative to his demographic” part. :lol: NT is the type of place who already thought Kanye’s shoes (that y’all are trying to find every reason under the sun to say are not 40% of adidas profits :lol:) were ugly and takes pride in being years behind on fashion.

But relative to the type of **** young people wear now unc, Li Ning and Ye would be a perfect match.

I like how you keep ignoring the “relative to his demographic” part. :lol: NT is the type of place who already thought Kanye’s shoes (that y’all are trying to find every reason under the sun to say are not 40% of adidas profits :lol:) were ugly and takes pride in being years behind on fashion.

But relative to the type of **** young people wear now unc, Li Ning and Ye would be a perfect match.
What demographic it are we talking about exactly?

There is a thread filled with dudes on NT that love Yeezys.

LiNing been cooking for a while at their designs have not helped them get as culturally relevant in the US as NB, or Saucony, or even Karhu. I'm sure Yeezy Li Ning would do better than what they put out now, but I highly doubt they become as popular as previous Yeezys. If these model would be such a hit, why haven't they caught on a tiny bit on their own yet?

And dude, Yeezy doesn't account for 40% of Adidas profits. That is not what the article said.

Last edited:
What demographic it are we talking about exactly?

There is a thread filled with dudes on NT that love Yeezys.

LiNing been cooking for a while at their designs have not helped them get as culturally relevant in the US as NB, or Saucony, or even Karhu. I'm sure Yeezy Li Ning would do better than what they put out now, but I highly doubt they become as popular as previous Yeezys. If these model would be such a hit, why haven't they caught on a tiny bit on their own yet?

And dude, Yeezy doesn't account for 40% of Adidas profits. That is not what the article said.

IMO their biggest reason for stagnation is that they don’t put the silhouettes Im posting up for sale for the fashion/IG influencer type dressing mfs to wear and make trendy over here. You see **** like Nike/Jordan leaving Foot Locker and it’s a perfect opportunity for a company like that if they came with the right ****.

Most of the **** on their website available for us to purchase is basic/wack looking basketball ****. I only know this cuz way before any of this I been wanted a pair of the ACE 2020 joints y’all said looked like “Russ” in the Kyrie thread :lol: they don’t make it easy to get their more unique looking silhouettes in America.

From NBC News...

Putting some Gatorade in the 6pac 6pac gymnastics routine.

Nah, 6pac actually needs to see Ye hold a copy of Mein Kampf ala Drumpf before he can make a decision on Ye :lol:

AC84F647-A884-4594-98E3-E0713C08732F.jpeg

AGAIN Donald Trump had 75 million people vote for him.

Many people get into cults and will die on that cult's hill no matter what.

People who agree with me = smart

People who disagree with me = crazy because Donald Trump had 75 million fans

:lol:

Wonder how Peter Rosenberg feels seeing something like this. A lot of ripple effects coming from the convos Kanye started lol

*not an endorsement of Ebro’s rhetoric*

Wonder how Peter Rosenberg feels seeing something like this. A lot of ripple effects coming from the convos Kanye started lol

*not an endorsement of Ebro’s rhetoric*

his apology tweet coming in 3...2...1

:lol:

Everything else aside him so casually threatening to have dude sent to “Zombieland” via medical institutionalization is wild.

Relevant video…

Back
Top Bottom