Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Oh word?

The media hasn't "gone after" Black men / people?

I seem to recall something about "Welfare Queens" and "Super Predators"...

Even some B/W movie the President played over and over again at the White House called "Birth of a Nation" during reconstruction ...

But I guess you right. I'm just reaching.

The image of Black folks that the US has projected nationally & all over the globe for over 100 years isn't problematic at all.

Nothing to see here :lol:

Was Andrews reading from a teleprompter when she went at SAS? :smh:

If she's just "doing her job" that makes it even worse Fam.

As for West and his recent commentary - the question becomes where were all these calls for corporate cancellations when he said "Slavery was a choice"?

Imagine what would have happened if he said "The Holocaust was a choice" - oh wait. Never mind.

No imagination necessary.

IMHO there's a larger discussion to be had about media as a whole, and who controls these narratives / what is or is not problematic.

Edit:

We literally saw Harvey Levin try to bring Candace Owens up to defend Kanye's "slavery was a choice" foolishness but luckily Van Lathan was in the room.

Cant imagine it would go like that if West said "The Holocaust was a choice"... IJS.
I assumed we were talking about Kanye and Kyrie. If we're talking all time, sure that's a different discussion entirely.

Farrakhan talked **** about Obama? :lol: legit asking

Even tho clip is from decades before that woulda been a possibility that would def be hypocritical. Idk at the same time Obama is a whole nother convo as far as what that was for “us” and what it could have/should have been. Idk.
Yeah, he said the powers that be got to Obama and turned him. Called him a murderer and assassin for what happened to Gaddafi

Mans goes on about black liberals being used by powerful Jews to trick black America

Mans was outchea praising Trump in 2016.

Dude ****s on a black person when it fits his argument

The media slant would be labeling Kyrie/Kanye as antisemites when their stances aren’t “I hate Jewish people or want to be violent against Jewish people”. But it’s a circular convo and they both have kinda conceded lol
They don't have to say "I hate Jewish people." to be antisemitic. Blaming things on "Jewish people" is enough to get people hurt.

The Malika Andrews narrative might be the absolute most comical of all of the recent Faux pro-black fused w/ red pill bull**** :lol:

Shannon Sharpe…aka “Uncle Shay Shay” went on live television with Skip Bayless and said that Mazulla taking over wasn’t a “good look” because of his past. Nobody said ANYTHING.

An exchange with Stephen A (which they do all the time) and reading the same details about Mazulla that every single lady media outlet reported…and suddenly shorty is Candace Owens now :lol::smh:

To be fair I think it was how hard she initially went on Udoka also.

I remember there was another clip where she did the same overtalking over SAS. I think with the tribalism of black men/women nowadays it’s easy to see her in a certain light of wanting to talk down on BM although that may not be true…

"But Jews run the world/media" is a really idiotic place to start the conversation IMO

Copy that.

What I see...

92% of Jews in the US identify as White.

The majority of U.S. Jews identify as White. But in recent years, journalists, scholars and Jewish community leaders have wondered about the percentage of U.S. Jews who are “Jews of color,” “people of color” or “BIPOC” (an acronym for Black, Indigenous and people of color), and who should be included in these groups.

In the 2020 Pew Research Center survey, 8% of U.S. Jewish adults identify as Hispanic, Black (non-Hispanic), some other single ethnicity or race other than White, or as multiracial.

It would be really interesting to hear what the 8% have to say about their cultural experiences in the US and if being Jewish matters at traffic stops. IJS.

To be fair I think it was how hard she initially went on Udoka also.

I remember there was another clip where she did the same overtalking over SAS. I think with the tribalism of black men/women nowadays it’s easy to see her in a certain light of wanting to talk down on BM although that may not be true…

How “hard” did she go on Udoka? Please enlighten me.

What’s supposed to be the takeaway from the Kendrick Perkins clip? Before he said something nobody on that panel knew he had inside information. How does one watch that and come away with a “she’s against the black man” take?

:lol: @ the fact no one actually addressing what he saying

Kanye the same dude who had a baby a family that copies black
Women, I have NO earthly idea why so many black people subscribe to the kardashian nonsense.

He’s doing alllll this talking but him, Tyga and Travis Scott’s children are going to inherit wealth and it’s still going to kick back to the white people or people he despises….

Yet he married into it…

Bruh!

Andrews been on that wave way before the Mazulla reports.

Just because you got a personal dislike of chelsea boot wearing Black men don't mean nothin :lol:

Regardless, the media bringing it up at all is pure foolishness IMHO.

Has literally zero impact on the NBA in 2022.

Bruh!

Andrews been on that wave way before the Mazulla reports.

Just because you got a personal dislike of chelsea boot wearing Black men don't mean nothin :lol:

Regardless, the media bringing it up at all is pure foolishness IMHO.

Has literally zero impact on the NBA in 2022.

Prove it. Show us what “wave” she was on prior…

Yeah, he said the powers that be got to Obama and turned him. Called him a murderer and assassin for what happened to Gaddafi

Mans goes on about black liberals being used by powerful Jews to trick black America

Mans was outchea praising Trump in 2016.

Dude ****s on a black person when it fits his argument

I have plenty of problems with Farrakhan (number one, the assassination of Malcom X) but I digress.

TBH I don't think it was the "Black" part that Farrakhan had a problem with President Obama over so much as the Democrat / Liberal "A rising tide lifts all boats / BeerGate" politics part.

Also - context Fam.

Trump “is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money,'” Farrakhan said in a sermon he delivered this week. “Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they can’t afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.”

Despite his commendation for the billionaire businessman, Farrakhan did not endorse him. “Not that I’m for Mr. Trump,” he added, “but I like what I’m looking at.”

Now I don't know what "Jewish Groups" he's speaking and the idea that Trump would ever turn down a donation is ridiculous - but he's clearly wildin' either way.

IJS the "praise" needed context.

Prove it. Show us what “wave” she was on prior…

I said what I said :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have plenty of problems with Farrakhan (number one, the assassination of Malcom X) but I digress.

TBH I don't think it was the "Black" part that Farrakhan had a problem with President Obama over so much as the Democrat / Liberal "A rising tide lifts all boats / BeerGate" politics part.

6pac 6pac posted a quote of dude saying that black people should defend other black people from the media even when they think they are wrong. Seems like dude is taking a principled stance here.

I made a joke alluding to Obama, 6pac 6pac ask a specific question and I have a specific answer.

Farrakhan is clearly a hypocrite by his own standard

Then ok, By your logic, then people/the media are not the black part people have a problem with Ye, Ime or Killer Mike. It is the antisemite, reckless employee, useful political idiot part of those dudes.

Also - context Fam.

Trump “is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money,'” Farrakhan said in a sermon he delivered this week. “Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they can’t afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.”

Despite his commendation for the billionaire businessman, Farrakhan did not endorse him. “Not that I’m for Mr. Trump,” he added, “but I like what I’m looking at.”

Now I don't know what "Jewish Groups" he's speaking and the idea that Trump would ever turn down a donation is ridiculous - but he's clearly wildin' either way.

IJS the "praise" needed context.

I never said he endorsed Trump

I said he praised him. Which he did.

You want to mention he didn't endorse him, cool.

But praise and political endorsement are two separate things, so I didn't my words would mislead anyone

Last edited:
How “hard” did she go on Udoka? Please enlighten me.

What’s supposed to be the takeaway from the Kendrick Perkins clip? Before he said something nobody on that panel knew he had inside information. How does one watch that and come away with a “she’s against the black man” take?

I only caught the Perk clip posted and another similar one where she cut off SAS in a similar matter but admittedly this was before the element of harassment was at play. Perk and SAS were basically saying fire him if need be but this doesn’t need to be public

I’m tryna find the SAS clip from last month and apparently this is a “thing”

( :lol: )

this the Stephen A clip though.

I can see both sides of it. There’s also another factor here that I’ll let someone else bring up lol

giphy.gif

Famb this is terrible evidence

Most of the examples are from the Ime Udoka situation, so it doesn't show prior bad acts, and the rest are just basic mainstream basketball talk you find on most sports talk shows.

Malika Andrews sometimes having negative opinions about people involved in the NBA is not solid proof of her being on some "wave"

It is basic ESPN analyst talk.

Mike Wilbon and SAS goes harder at dudes that this

Then ok, By your logic, then people/the media are not the black part people have a problem with Ye, Ime or Killer Mike. It is the antisemite, reckless employee, useful political idiot part of those dudes.

Are you equating Farrakhan to the Media?

Word?

Edit: What I understood by what 6Pac posted is Black folks should do what Farrakhan did to Wallace.

Hyperbolic statements and foolish narratives need to be checked...even if its a Black person (as when Van Lathan checked Kanye or SAS checked Andrews).

Personally I'd like to see more white folks checking white folks on the subject of representation in the media but Fox News / MSM aint having that.

Famb this is terrible evidence

Most of the examples are from the Ime Udoka situation, so it doesn't show prior bad acts, and the rest are just basic mainstream basketball talk you find on most sports talk shows.

Malika Andrews sometimes having negative opinions about people involved in the NBA is not solid proof of her being on some "wave"

It is basic ESPN analyst talk.

Mike Wilbon and SAS goes harder at dudes that this

Mike Wilborn, SAS, etc. dont have folks asking for evidence when criticisms arise.

Both of them have gotten smoked for their words / actions.

As soon as someone calls out Andrews, folks want to do an audit :lol:

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Yeah there’s no way you watched this video :lol:

It’s all Udoka **** and an exchange about the Gary Payton foul w/ RJ (lmao at trying to find an anti black narrative using that as an example btw).

Do you have an actual case are you going to show me another YT video that you didn’t watch or some tweets of someone else giving the same take?

Are you equating Farrakhan to the Media?

Word?

I am pointing out that if you are using that logic in one scenario, it can be applied to another

Mike Wilborn, SAS, etc. dont have folks asking for evidence when criticisms arise.

Both of them have gotten smoked for their words / actions.

As soon as someone calls out Andrews, folks want to do an audit :lol:

The degree to which Andrews are been criticized, and how many Youtube videos and posts were dedicated to her actions in a short amount of time seems like a disproportionate reaction to her given her behavior was not unique or excessive compared to what else is on ESPN

My point with SAS and Wilbon is their rhetoric doesn't cause the same level of uproar from the Chelsea boot crowd as Andrews

Eh, his Adidas deal was pretty nice and as I understand it he does own certain models such as the slide under his company Mascotte holdings (sp?)

His net worth was not inflated, it was based upon the annual returns of the deal. In my opinion Kanye would have got everything he wanted if we would have exercised patience. MJ's deal I think is at 5%, Kanye was getting 15.

MJ is a brilliant business man and understands that the apparel business is tough business and that Nike did a lot of things for him as well. Kanye is an egomaniac who never acknowledged what Nike and in turn Adidas brought to the table. OF course they were making money off of you YE thats capitalism.

Kanye finessed himself!
His net worth for sure is inflated to satisfy his ego.
He lied about being worth between 8-10 billion just to pretend he is worth more than Robert Smith.
His Adidas deal was supposedly worth a total of $1.5 billion in which his company has already received $500 million in royalties. Yet, after he lost his adidas deal, his net worth supposedly dropped from $2.4 billion to $400 million. Somebody lying.

Anything dealing with kids or taking advantage of someone in that manner obviously shouldnt be included in that. Kyrie and Ye are nowhere near that lane though so this is odd to throw out there brother
Hitler grade antisemitism (wich Kyrie promoted), and a lot of the stuff ye said/did, is not so far off tho and I think this shouldn't warrant defending, brother or not

Yeah there’s no way you watched this video :lol:

It’s all Udoka **** and an exchange about the Gary Payton foul w/ RJ (lmao at trying to find an anti black narrative using that as an example btw).

Do you have an actual case are you going to show me another YT video that you didn’t watch or some tweets of someone else giving the same take?

Oh I get get. :lol:

You're one of these guys...

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13).gif

Back
Top Bottom