Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kyrie was trippin, stubborn, and should have just apologized at FIRST if he was going to end up doing it later.

But, I do feel PART of this is meant to make sure he (or any other one of is) stays in line moving forward.

Me saying this doesn't mean I feel Kyrie should have been let off the hook.

Kyrie was trippin, stubborn, and should have just apologized at FIRST if he was going to end up doing it later.

But, I do feel PART of this is meant to make sure he (or any other one of is) stays in line moving forward.

I don’t think Kyries punishment matches the crime.

That’s really my only gripe. I think they took it too far.

There isn't a single person alive who has heard the stupidity that's come out of Kyrie Irving's mouth over the years who is one bit surprised about what's happened the last couple of weeks.

Dude is Kanye who can ball, and Kanye is Kyrie who can rap. They're literally the same gullible idiot.

I’m going to go ahead and say it
I don’t think Kyrie even watched that ****
Dude saw the title and said “yeah this the one”

It’s a lot of people in this world that love that kind of attention it’s just that this one happens to be famous as well
I don’t think dude can even have a conversation on what it’s even about 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m going to go ahead and say it
I don’t think Kyrie even watched that ****
Dude saw the title and said “yeah this the one”

It’s a lot of people in this world that love that kind of attention it’s just that this one happens to be famous as well
I don’t think dude can even have a conversation on what it’s even about 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
He literally, literally said the excerpt he agreed with and that he did not watch the entire thing. Not defending him, but he literally said which part he agree with.

All I can do is laugh to stop myself at being sad at this nonsense
I don't even laugh anymore.

If you're willing to doubt Hitler's hatred for everybody that wasn't Aryan in order to defend an antisemitic, self-hating, white-supremacy-enabling Black man, I have to question your grasp on reality.

He literally, literally said the excerpt he agreed with and that he did not watch the entire thing. Not defending him, but he literally said which part he agree with.
Sooooo, if someone posted a picture of the cover of Mein Kampf and said the exact same thing after the initial backlash (I don't agree with ALL of the book, but this page...), we would be in the wrong to doubt their sincerity, wouldn't we?

I don't even laugh anymore.

If you're willing to doubt Hitler's hatred for everybody that wasn't Aryan in order to defend an antisemitic, self-hating, white-supremacy-enabling Black man, I have to question your grasp on reality.

Sooooo, if someone posted a picture of the cover of Mein Kampf and said the exact same thing after the initial backlash (I don't agree with ALL of the book, but this page...), we would be in the wrong to doubt their sincerity, wouldn't we?
Has nothing to with sincerity. Homie above said he doubted Kyrie even watched it... Whhe Kyrie literally said which part he watched. Literally said he watched a specific part, not the whole thing. Never said a single word about sincerity.

Has nothing to with sincerity. Homie above said he doubted Kyrie even watched it... Whhe Kyrie literally said which part he watched. Literally said he watched a specific part, not the whole thing. Never said a single word about sincerity.
His original post was a link to the Amazon page for the movie. No other explanation was given until after the backlash came.

But there's also the part about "knowing where he's really from," which lines up with the topic of the movie. After all that, it's weak to think that his explanation is sufficient. It would be like me raising my fist and pretending I don't know what the gesture means when questioned about it.

If Kyrie took this thing seriously from the jump, he could have avoided all this.

Instead he wanted to be flippant

I do believe the Nets have had it with dude after years of his ****ery. And that is partially motivating their decisions.

I think they should just buy him out and be done with dude.

So he didnt watch it.

None of us know because he’s given flippant answers, dodged questions, not provided concise expounded thoughts on his views, the issues folks have an issue with and literally argued about the word promote after he posted a link to the movie on Amazon (and now the producer and Amazon have probably made money on it).

What’s wild is that someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene is still in our government but can say that fires in CA are from Jewish space lasers 😭

Whole thing is goofy.

West and Irving aren't victims. They are accountable for their own actions. Don't feel one drop of sympathy for them.

If there are victims in this, its folks like the ones that lost their jobs due to the fallout...right before the holidays. Collateral damage.

Anyways - In the US it aint the Jewish part, its the White part.

• Tweeting Hillary Clinton’s face next to a Star of David and the words “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever”
  • Closing his 2016 campaign with an ad that included the images of three Jewish people—George Soros, Janet Yellen, and Lloyd Blankfein—while warning that a secretive “global power structure” is to blame for economic policies that have “robbed our working class“ and “stripped our country of its wealth”
  • Waiting to condemn the neo-Nazi violence in Charlottesville, Virginia and then saying there were “very fine people on both sides” of a white supremacist rally in which marchers carried Nazi signs and chanted things like “Jews will not replace us”
  • Calling Jews who didn’t vote for him dumb and/or traitors
  • Declaring in a speech that Jewish voters “don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore”
  • Suggesting that Jews only care about money
  • Baselessly suggesting that Soros, a favorite bogeyman among white nationalists and neo-Nazis, was funding migrant caravans
  • Hosting a White House Hanukkah party that featured an evangelical pastor who once said Jews are going to hell
  • Telling a room full of Jewish people that Jews are “brutal killers” and “not nice people at all”
  • Suggesting Jews control the media
  • Saying, after a phone call with Jewish lawmakers, that Jews are “only in it for themselves

Oh, and in case the above examples are not overt enough for you, there’s also the time that—according to a book about Trump by Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender—the then US president told his chief of staff: “Hitler did a lot of good things.” And, after refusing to be disabused of this notion, had to be told: “You cannot ever say anything supportive of Adolf Hitler. You just can’t.” In 1990, Vanity Fair reported that Trump kept a copy of Hitler’s speeches next to his bed.

donald-trump-smirk.gif

Ye wore that Trump hat for a reason. Irving posted that BS for a reason.

They thought all that money and fame made them Calvin.

They thought all the tough talk made them Django.

Ended up becoming a couple of Stephens.

In 1906, research was conducted by the doctor Eugen Fischer, later a prominent Nazi scientist, on the skulls of dead prisoners[31] and on prisoners with scurvy by Dr. Bofinger. In 2001 a number of these skulls were returned from German institutions to Namibia. The captured women were forced to boil heads of their dead inmates (some of whom may have been their relatives or acquaintances) and scrape remains of their skin and eyes with shards of glass, preparing them for examinations by German universities.[32] This work was performed at the camp at Swakopmund, and some of these experiments were conducted by the German doctors to develop their race theories about the evolutionary proximity of black Africans to apes.[16]

I want to see 6pac 6pac spin this.

Reich and Maldonado said they heard Ye complain that the media always seemed to support women over men when misconduct allegations surfaced. As one example, Maldonado recalled that Ye complained that “Chris Brown’s career is basically over and you have Rihanna and everyone took her side. She must have done something to merit what happened to her.” In 2009, singer Chris Brown pleaded guilty to a felony assault charge after a brutal attack on his then-girlfriend, Rihanna.

Last edited:
MSNBC just handed Tiffany Cross her walking papers too...

A source confirmed that there were concerns at the network that Cross’s commentary, on the show and elsewhere, did not meet the network’s editorial standards. In an appearance on Charlamagne Tha God’s Comedy Central show on Thursday, Cross said Florida “literally looks like the **** of the country.”

Cross delivered pointed commentary during her show, at times singling out other media hosts. After Megyn Kelly attacked her earlier this month and called her the most “racist person on television,” Cross called Kelly “the blackface expert.” Kelly had moved to Fox News to NBC News in 2017 with a reported longterm contract worth $69 million, but her daytime show failed to make a dent in the ratings and she was beset with controversy over comments she made about wearing blackface as a Halloween costume. She later apologized.

Cross also was the target of a recent Tucker Carlson commentary on Fox News, but he has also singled out other MSNBC hosts including Joy Reid.

megyn-kelly-finger-guns.gif

I want to see 6pac 6pac spin this.

Reich and Maldonado said they heard Ye complain that the media always seemed to support women over men when misconduct allegations surfaced. As one example, Maldonado recalled that Ye complained that “Chris Brown’s career is basically over and you have Rihanna and everyone took her side. She must have done something to merit what happened to her.” In 2009, singer Chris Brown pleaded guilty to a felony assault charge after a brutal attack on his then-girlfriend, Rihanna.
Lil Cordless Phone gonna post laughing emojis and posts from random Twitter accounts that made the same take about Rihanna and Chris Brown

Back
Top Bottom